• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Post your Templates and Tactics here!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The old 'Templates and Tactics' thread was 6 going on 7 years old, so i decided to unlock it and let it drift off and here is the all new thread to come and post your Templates and Tactics.

This is IS a discussion board where we can discuss templatea and ideas for tactics.

please try to keep the thread within that specific area.

thanks.

Poo

Last edited:

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I run 3 different bard templates.

my money maker.

Disco Tamer

120 taming
120 animal lore
120 vet
120 music
120 disco
110 magic (im too cheap to buy a 120)
10 focus

get a 100 LRC suit with 40 LMC and cram as much mana regen on it as you possibly can.

tactics for the disco tamer is easy.
disco monster, yell all kill and put your animal on it and watch it get destroyed.

Pure Bard

This template comes from me being here since the game started and making pure templates by maxing out the skills and not relying on buff points from rings and watches and other stuff to top me off.

120 music
120 provo
120 peace
120 disco
110 magic
110 ei
10 focus

get a 100 LRC suit with 40 LMC and cram as much mana regen on it as you possibly can.

i have started to make a change on my pure bards over the last year, in that i have been stoning off my peace and putting on 120 meditation.
that is a personal choice after 12 years of playing a bard.

Disco Archer

100 archery (120 with hunters headress on)
120 tactics
120 music
120 disco
100 bushido
70 chiv
90 meditation

i also have this a little different

95 archery (115 with hunters headress)
115 tactics
120 music
120 disco
90 healing
90 anatomy
70 chiv
20 focus

as with any archer you sit back and shoot over the swords and macers in your party.
drop a disco on the critter you are attacking and let the arrows fly.
very fun template.
i enjoy this most of all of my 3 templates here in recent years.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Syrus of Gahd is my bard. I don't use him very often anymore, but I still feel fondly toward him as he was my first good character from waaay back in 2000 when I played on Great Lakes. Originally, he was a fencer/bard, but when I returned to the game in 2008, I found that melee toons were no longer viable without parry. Upon m return, I turned him into a bard/mage, but I found his power a bit lacking . . . until I altered his template once again, making him a 4/6 bard/archer. Obviously, modern bards are only a shadow of what they once were, but for a bard, Syrus pwns.

120 music
120 provo (120 peace stoned)
120 disco
120 archery
120 tactics
70 chiv
50 med

He uses 4/6 fc/fcr for cures/heals. Works like a charm.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

120 Mage
120 Med
120 Resist
120 Music
120 Discord
120 Provocation

Theres two tactics, keep things even so both can be finished off near the same time, or use the Non-Discorded stronger monster(s) to kill the Discorded creature. The latter is much quicker, especially when there are multiple strong creatures, such as in events.

Without Eval I still have Mindblast (Cold Damage), Poison, Earth Elementals (Physical Damage), Air Elementals (2 Magic Casters that move away from things attacking them), Fire Elementals (Fire Damage), Energy Vortexs (Energy Damage) and Demons. As well as all the misc stuff like Teleport, Invis, Energy Fields etc.

F

Fingers of Cats

Alrighty I am switching my template up a bit...

Animal Taming
Animal Lore
Vet

Magery

Music
Disco
Provo

Just SS over Peace because it was pretty much useless since I can invis with magery. I forgot how much easier life is when you're using provo. Especially since they have changed the requirements of the Giant Turkeys :)

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
100 Music
70 Med (60 real med, +10 from jewels)
120 Peace
120 Disco
120 Provo
100 Eval
100 Magery

Was hard to fit all three bard skills in there, but I really wanted a character with all three. I also have a few tamers with disco and peace and such, but they are more tamers then they are bards, so I figured I wouldnt post their temps.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
do you buff up your music to 120 with something????

please say you do!!

V

Vertigo

I've run several bards over the years:

Music: 120
Provo: 120
Disco: 120
Tame: 110
Lore: 110
Vet: 100
Mage: 95

This template is very easy to get extra skills with Imbuing.

Music: 120
Provo: 120
Disco: 120
Mage: 120
EI: 120
Cart: 100
Lockpick: 100

T-Hunter

FYI, I keep all my Bard skills at 90 and use Imbued +15 jewels on them. That's 90 skill for just barding.

T

taglol

Discord 120
Provoke 120
Music 120
Mage 120
Eval 120
Med 120

Discord stuff, provoke stuff, kill stuff! Had peacing but dropped it as it was ****. If you have time to peace, you're doing it wrong, imo.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I run 3 different bard templates.

my money maker.

Disco Tamer

120 taming
120 animal lore
120 vet
120 music
120 disco
110 magic (im too cheap to buy a 120)
10 focus

Question for you, Poo - regarding the above:
What all do you use the magic for? I ask because you have chosen it over other possible skills that others use... Is it primarily for gates/invis/ev's or what? And why the focus?

Be patient in your answer pls, I'm new to taming....
:confused:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Syrus of Gahd is my bard. I don't use him very often anymore, but I still feel fondly toward him as he was my first good character from waaay back in 2000 when I played on Great Lakes. Originally, he was a fencer/bard, but when I returned to the game in 2008, I found that melee toons were no longer viable without parry. Upon m return, I turned him into a bard/mage, but I found his power a bit lacking . . . until I altered his template once again, making him a 4/6 bard/archer. Obviously, modern bards are only a shadow of what they once were, but for a bard, Syrus pwns.

120 music
120 disco
120 archery
120 tactics
70 chiv
50 med

Syrus, why do you use med and not focus?

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

120 music
120 disco
120 archery
120 tactics
70 chiv
50 med

Syrus, why do you use med and not focus?
My aim in adding meditation to this template was solely to regenerate mana. With chivalry as my only means of healing/curing, mana is my lifeblood. I have never had any problems with stamina on my bard/acher, and because meditation regenerates mana more quickly than focus, I chose it over focus.

Does your bard/archer use focus? Do you find that it works better?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My aim in adding meditation to this template was solely to regenerate mana. With chivalry as my only means of healing/curing, mana is my lifeblood. I have never had any problems with stamina on my bard/acher, and because meditation regenerates mana more quickly than focus, I chose it over focus.

Oh, I'm sure she has focus because I wouldn't have even thought to use Meditation. (Too much to learn still.) I may have to make a similar character on Test and see which skill works better under the conditions in which I would usually play.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Oh, I'm sure she has focus because I wouldn't have even thought to use Meditation. (Too much to learn still.) I may have to make a similar character on Test and see which skill works better under the conditions in which I would usually play.
I've never used focus on a character. In my mind, the benefits of fast mana regeneration (meditation) outweighs benefits of fast stamina regeneration and slow mana regeneration (focus).

Though, I am interested to hear how each works, if you end up on TC1. Based on what I've read of your posts, you are much more knowledgeable than I am vis-a-vis UO processes.

C

Capt.E

120 Mage
120 eval
120 med
120 weave
120 music
120 Provo

Does every spawn in SA without getting touched. Slayer spellbooks and 42 sdi on suit. Can equip 30 sdi invasion spellbook for WOD. It's by far my most powerful PVM template. I still need a repond slayer spellbook, but my sampire does that spawn. All of the other spawns go down really fast with this guy.

Equipment:

Wizard's glasses
Pendant
Mana increase 7 mr 20 lrc sleeves
Mana increase 8 mr 2 chest
Stitchers
Spellwoven britches
Orni
1/3 12 sdi ring

Slayer spellbooks, scrappers, and full set of flutes of renewal.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I've never used focus on a character. In my mind, the benefits of fast mana regeneration (meditation) outweighs benefits of fast stamina regeneration and slow mana regeneration (focus).

Though, I am interested to hear how each works, if you end up on TC1. Based on what I've read of your posts, you are much more knowledgeable than I am vis-a-vis UO processes.
i run med on my Disco Archers cause the mana regen is twince is fast with med then it is with focus.

sure you dont get the stamina regen, but if you have stamina regen 3 or 4 on your suit somewhere thats all your gonna even need anyways.

id rather have the mana pool and fast mana regen to chain out AI or mortals ect ect

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Question for you, Poo - regarding the above:
What all do you use the magic for? I ask because you have chosen it over other possible skills that others use... Is it primarily for gates/invis/ev's or what? And why the focus?

Be patient in your answer pls, I'm new to taming....
:confused:
gates, invis and resing other people.

i have the focus at 10 cause there is no other skill that i could think of that would give me a benifit of having 10 points in?

(im an elf on that tamer)

so at least with the 10 in focus i get a little stamina and med regen.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you dont get the perks you use to get from wrestle.

there was a time when you had wrestle that you wouldnt be interupted while casting, but thats no longer there.

only benifit you get is the melee defence chance increase.
but if your gonna pick up a melee for just that then you mise well pick up one where it actually DOES some damage when your standing there hitting the mob.

120 wrestle does what.... 1 hp per hit?

fencing alone with no tactics (using a spell channeling dagger or kryss of coruse) at least does like 15 hp per hit and you get the defence chance increase.

but thats really only good for pvp.
in pvm you can buff up your suit with DCI with your shield and such easilly enough.

so in short, wrestle for mage has been dead for a while (years)

no, if you have anat or parry..... THEN you are rolling in butter.
but still, thats more of a pvp thing where you arnt gonna see any real benifit from pvm with it.

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im using a garg with this template :

120 focus (due to change in mysticism)
120 peace (provo and disco in soulstone as well)
120 music
115 magery
115 eval
115 mysticism
50 med

Obviusly im using imbued equipt with imbued skills, but im testing this template, and everyday i play with it, i fall in love a bit more. With disco, can almost kill all i want alone (colossus roolz the world!!) and with 50 med, 120 focus and the 10 mr from equipt is diff to run out mana.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
huh

i find that more peerless insta dispel colos'ls pretty much instantlly.

G

Gnat the Bard

Poo of the two disco archers in your fist post, which do you enjoy playing more? I've never had many warrior chars and none with bushido. Not sure if I wanna learn that or just go the ol' anatomy/healing route I am somewhat familiar with.

Also since I'm not much of a warrior player what mid to high range arties or items should I be gathering for my new char?

Thanks for any advice.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you know what, it took me years to stop using heal and anat and try the bushido.

and its worth it.
and there isnt that many spells to learn.
like 2.

there is a bushy heal (confidence)
and a lightning strike (makes it so you dont miss your shot and its fast)

i dont use any other spells other then those on a regular basis.

plus with the honor you get a damage buff to your hits very regularlly.

ya know what, its fast and easy to train up bushido and med.
give it a try.
if ya DONT like it, then work up healing and anat.

that way its easiter to do.
bushido has no cost to it, where healing and anat costs you band aids.

and artys.
hunters headress
stormgrip
costome make a nice ring and watch with imbuing
heart of the lion, nice resits and cheap and has DCI on it.

Roland'

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is my Disco Sampi:
He is fairly enjoyable to battle stuff with. Toughest solo is Slasher, but have done it many times.
IMO drop tacts to 90 and put it elsewhere. Although im from a pvp mace fighting point of veiw so all my main attack are 35 regardless with DI. Maybe 10 tactics goes alot farther in PVM?

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is my Disco Sampi:
He is fairly enjoyable to battle stuff with. Toughest solo is Slasher, but have done it many times.
Hey Illumina Zero:

I notice you've got Music at 120 and Bushido at 100. IMO you'd be better off reversing those. With 100 music you won't fail ever really, and the boost to Bushido would certainly be worth it.

Illumina Zero

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That would almost destroy my chances to disco high end monsters. As it is, I have about a 30% chance to disco high end monsters with slayers. Go to the music section and check it. If I drop music down to 100 then my chances go to 10%... I'd say I have it dead on. Thanks though.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, that percentage is higher if you have the Disco mastery, correct?

J

June

120 Mage
120 Med
120 Resist
120 Music
120 Discord
120 Provocation

Theres two tactics, keep things even so both can be finished off near the same time, or use the Non-Discorded stronger monster(s) to kill the Discorded creature. The latter is much quicker, especially when there are multiple strong creatures, such as in events.

Without Eval I still have Mindblast (Cold Damage), Poison, Earth Elementals (Physical Damage), Air Elementals (2 Magic Casters that move away from things attacking them), Fire Elementals (Fire Damage), Energy Vortexs (Energy Damage) and Demons. As well as all the misc stuff like Teleport, Invis, Energy Fields etc.
I like your template Lord GOD. The 120 resist spells in a way counter the fact you don't have peacemaking for defense.

Thanks.

Gusten

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My bard template is similiar to Capt. E's.

120 Music
120 Provo
120 Disco
120 SW
115 Magery
115 Med

(710 cap, 715 in 3 months.)

All real skill. I'd like to point out that I consider this my main character as well, as it's the one I have the most fun with. (Ninja/archer being second, mage/tamer third.)

Since the introduction of Vollems, I see them as part of my standard "gear". They do wonders when solo, and do dish out at least some additional damages to bosses if something else occupies the boss' attention.

Disco and provo - I don't think I have to point out the benefits from these skills.

SW I find very handy. Nowadays, there's always someone outside Brit bank (on Europa at least) for arcane circle, and it's usually not hard to get max number of SWs if you play during prime time hours.
For bosses, WoD is a very nice feature.
For someone like me, who sees every death as a major personal defeat, Gift of Life is almost reason enough to keep.
Most (not all though) other SW spells have their uses for me, some more often than others, and I do enjoy playing a not too common template.
I'm not a PVP:er, but when raided on champs, Summon Fey really seems to annoy the agressors. I'm not killing anyone with it, but feels good to at least annoy them. Also, the vollems are at least half-decent body guards, even though not very fearsome.

Cons:
What I miss the most - paralyze. I miss crowd-control abilities, provo just isn't enough. Occasionally I swap SW for peacemaking, or either SW or med for Eval Int, but it doesn't suit my play-style. I don't do much direct damage, so I have to rely on pets/provo/party, but that's fine with me.

Also, I can't take down any big-game solo. I don't have the solo-power of a tamer or sampire, but I'm fine with that, I can still do quite alot on my own, and feel like I'm really contributing to most guild events.

I'll edit this post when I've decided on the mastery that'll suit me the best.

S

Sarphus

I use soulstones heavily and play many different templates.

I did a standard pure bard for a few years and loved it.

4x 120 bard
mage & med

I like the crowd control you get when you have all the bard skills. Mage invis plays nicely with it, but is often not necessary.

I've done a disco bard with mage/eval. I've also done it with necro/ss/mage/eval (just discord). Slayer scrappers + disco is epic.

My main tamer always has a single complementary bard skill. Usually peace if I'm taming and usually discord if I'm hunting. If I need more crowd control I sometimes do provoke. I suspect provoke could be very good for a pack tamer, but I haven't tried it yet (just came back this week). I figure 40% dmg increase on top of PI 5 has to be devastating. I will do it at some point once I figure out what I can sacrifice to do that.

I also want to try a 4x 120 bard with mysticism and focus. Full bard has adequate crowd control. I was thinking I'd use sleep for the things a mage bard uses invis for. Also would have colossus to summon and buff with spellsongs. I might use spell plague as well. That's the plan at least... I don't have enough hands on experience with mysticism yet to know if the plan will work.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i have a mystic bard

its fun.
though with the RC's they take a lotta mana and with no med and only focus it can take a while to get it back.

only time that becomes much of a issue is when your doing a peerless that dispells a lot.

other then that, disco, cast a RC then hit up the Inspire spell and watch the RC rip stuff up.
provo other stuff onto the mob to assist your RC and keep the good times rolling.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

You may find it better to do Discord/Colossus/Mass Sleep on ones like Shimmering.

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm currently running with a 2x bard/mage.

120 Peace
120 Prov
120 Music
100 Magery
100 Evalint
100 Meditation
60 Focus

I get 19% HCI/SDI and 49% DI off of Inspire and +11 Stats/ 23 HP from Invigorate.

Usually I run 2 EVs, Then Meditate and then launch both spell songs. I can usually keep those up for 2-3 minutes if I'm not casting but I'll turn off Invigorate when I have to summon new EV's.
I use Swords of prosperity, but if I can keep myself out of the direct fighting I'll switch to a slayer book and the extra 19%SDI gives me a nice boost to my spells.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a few bards but the ones I use are either a Sampire Bard:
120 Macing
120 Music
120 Disco
115 Bushido
90 Tactics
90 Chiv
100 Necro
and something else but its slipping me.

And a standard disco mage with peacing for the mastery bonus in group situations. Both of these guys are on a secondary account which backs up my main sampire. Pretty much everything goes down to one combo or the other if the main sampire is tanking.

Stickypaws

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Tinker Bard

120 Music
120 Peace
120 Animal Lore
100 Tinkering
85 (95) Magery - Alchemists Bauble
100 Meditation
75 Mining

Been discussing it in the tamer forum, I have been using just Golems, Vollems, Leather Wolves and Clockwork Scorpions to kill stuff. 120 Lore, bit of an oddity but gives me 7 total stable slots and lets me lore mechanical pets. 75 mining & +5 gloves means I can get Bronze ore which is all the ore I need. I need nothing higher than that and I don't need much of it.

All the equipment I use is Stitchers Mittens, Boomstick, Pendant of the Magi, and Alchemists Bauble, with GM made trousers for decency. I have been roxxin the soxxors of the invasion monster dudes (Jan 2010 ones).

Really and truthfully, I love the attention I get when killifying things as a GM tinker with tinker made pets.

I have learned every FAQ about tinker made pets is incorrect and a few negative and positive things about them.

Original post here : http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-tamer/232842-techno-bard.html

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that is by far one of the strangest template/tactics i have ever heard.

and even after looking at it i still dont think it would work, hehehehe.

dont get me wrong, i know where your going with that template, infact every single one of my bards has a pair of trained BONDED Vollems in the stable, ya gotta have them, they are the best non tamer pet you can get.

but that template of yours is awsome looking.
i still dont think it would work for me but if it works for you that rocks.

the only think i dont like about that, and this is coming from a fella that plays a LOT..... L O T !!!!!!!! of tamers is i pride myself in getting my pets fully trainded and keeping them there.

with your tink made ones by the time you get them 1/4 way trained they die and you are back at the start again.
and since you cant bond them you literally are starting from scratch again.

i went out with my Mule and i was using those mech critters to try to get access for him to the queens soulforge and i found while they where a hoot to use they kept dieing far too fast for me to be effective with them.
specially with the 30 second tink wait between heals, that right there is what was killing my mech pets.

Stickypaws

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It mostly works. I have taken on everything at the invasion now so I am kinda happy. I solo'ed my first guard last night. The Golem alone (who is now fairly well trained, 98 wrestling) can stompy the Bane Dragons (immune to poison rofflenom). Couple him with a vollem to stompy the Guards and Recruits. Your onto a winner. If you have some one to tank for you, you bring out the 5 leather wolves and clobbernom stuff. They do dirty amounts of damage but of course peace is less useful.

I have a Tamer (who I love dearly, and has a most abstract template), but I dunno... I wanted to do something different and see how far I could push it really.

It isnt really about being a 'winning' template. I don't have any 'normal' characters. My fel thief is a legendary arcanist who only wears shortpants and a bandanna, yet has been pretty much everywhere in UO (cant get into Wind >.< ). He even visited Medusa a couple of times and survived.

I came back to UO last month and as I wander the lands I find it biting into me how much choice UO players now have in this world, and yet amazing how people restrict / duplicate the same templates everywhere. Lots of skills out there in UO. People should try them more ^^

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
true.

i made a point to work every skill in game to the highest at least once and try them all out in the field.

it can be a lot of fun.

it is a shame that the barding masteries dont work for mechanical critters though.

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
DiscoWeaver

120 Music
120 Disco
120 Spellweaving
120 Mage
120 Med
120 Eval

I use this for most peerless fights and occasionally for champ spawns (the easier ones). I also have 120 Peace and Provo stoned and mix and match depending on the occasion.

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4xBard
+Myst and Focus.

Basicly just made this template, and want to try how I do as a caster/bard with no magery. Ill be using Colossus with Inspire, and spam Hail Storm etc, Ill figure out some new tactics aswell when I get him rolling with a suit.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
4xBard
+Myst and Focus.

Basicly just made this template, and want to try how I do as a caster/bard with no magery. Ill be using Colossus with Inspire, and spam Hail Storm etc, Ill figure out some new tactics aswell when I get him rolling with a suit.
I am working on this myself only using jewels for med,myst,focus,and a little magery just enough for recals going to run 2 sets of jewels one for fighting and one set for using magery the plan is to run with as much med as i can
normally

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am working on this myself only using jewels for med,myst,focus,and a little magery just enough for recals going to run 2 sets of jewels one for fighting and one set for using magery the plan is to run with as much med as i can
normally
Im gonna do my best without magery or meditation, will see how I fare, if its poorly I'll do something like that too, get some magery and med on equipment.

P

Pablo_DeLeon

I'm curious; if a mage chose only 1 bard skill, which would be more useful, Provoke or discord?

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have music also? Disco is far the better of the two but a soulstone would be the best so you could swap either out.

BBWolf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
June 26th 2011

Hi, here is my template. I'll be nice for once. LOL :p
Discord / Thrower

Char name: Toy Store (Was my Crafter before)
Throwing 120%
Music 120%
Discord 120% (This might be really 110%)
Healing 120%
Chivlary 90% (This is with bonuses)
Anatomy 90%
Tactics 90%

I copied my char like those darn Red gargoyles that spawn in Stygian Abyss. I kept dying to them and said, "HEY, i'm gonna copy your template and kill them with there skills see how they like it!!" It works good for me. HEHE.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
why not 120 anat and 90 healing?

120 healing dosnt do much more then 90 healing.
but 120 anat gives you more damage dealt out then 90 anat.

just wondering if youve noticed something different?

BBWolf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
....but 120 anat gives you more damage dealt out then 90 anat.

just wondering if youve noticed something different?
Your right 120% anatomy does give more damage. However, I didn't make my char to be the best damage hitter. My reason for my character with 120% healing is to Resurrect other players faster with one bandaid, rather spending all day resurrecting. Or as you can say, a "Friendly and Support char," combined with Knight of Compassion. Does that make sense??

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your right 120% anatomy does give more damage. However, I didn't make my char to be the best damage hitter. My reason for my character with 120% healing is to Resurrect other players faster with one bandaid, rather spending all day resurrecting. Or as you can say, a "Friendly and Support char," combined with Knight of Compassion. Does that make sense??
Yes, other than the fact that skill has no bearing on how fast you heal someone. Other than success/failures.