• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] It would seem to me that Atlantic players have much gold, may be its.....

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
time for a Rares Fest on Atlantic again :thumbup:

There, I got it rolling, now would the planning party please continue with this.

Lets make this simple.

Somone identifies a 3 big house plots. 2 for vendors. 1 for silent auction.

Demonous and Sundia can run the Silent Auction.

Mesanna or EM drops the gate from Luna.

Gaunga provides random entertainment.

The rest of this festival's staff can offer some other events.

Then we're ready to go!

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
time for a Rares Fest on Atlantic again :thumbup:

There, I got it rolling, now would the planning party please continue with this.

Lets make this simple.

Somone identifies a 3 big house plots. 2 for vendors. 1 for silent auction.

Demonous and Sundia can run the Silent Auction.

Mesanna or EM drops the gate from Luna.

Gaunga provides random entertainment.

The rest of this festival's staff can offer some other events.

Then we're ready to go!
This is already taken care of. The Toad Town folks have been working quite hard on their festival. Everyone seemed to want a later date or have it based around a holiday.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thought it was supposed to be a week or 2 after 4th of july to include the likely items from that holiday... or did that get vetoed? i stopped reading through the posts of the complaints becuz they became boring

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thought it was supposed to be a week or 2 after 4th of july to include the likely items from that holiday... or did that get vetoed? i stopped reading through the posts of the complaints becuz they became boring
Aye, that is the impression I was under. The majority of people seemed to feel that now was too early. Toad Town has made all of the necessary arrangements and have been pulling things together to make a good festival. Queen even suggested September. Again, I don't see what the rush is.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
goodies seem to be decent at them when they are just a few months apart, the last 2 were only 3 months apart and the auction houses were full of good things at both... vendors will always have a bunch of the smaller items regardless of how long the wait

X

xGrave_Ux

September feels like never from now.
Seems like a ~month would be enough time to get this all together?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
goodies seem to be decent at them when they are just a few months apart, the last 2 were only 3 months apart and the auction houses were full of good things at both... vendors will always have a bunch of the smaller items regardless of how long the wait
Well, I guess my impression comes from those fests I first attended. From what I have seen, there are good items with less time...but just not the same amount of them. I like to feel like a kid in a candy store.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Let the fun begin!

After much debate and discussions a date has arrived

Atlantic Rares Fest dates: September 23, 24, & 25th at Toad Town

A formal post will follow

Thanx to all who put their time in these discussions and for the future fest

L

lupushor

Awesome !!!! Right after my birthday (20 sept) hehe :)

I agree we need some time for holiday now, so the next Fest's date seems perfect.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let the fun begin!

After much debate and discussions a date has arrived

Atlantic Rares Fest dates: September 23, 24, & 25th at Toad Town

A formal post will follow

Thanx to all who put their time in these discussions and for the future fest
Sounds good! :)

Look forward to hearing the proposal!