• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where Do You Align?

What Is Your Alignment (Honestly)?

• Neutral Good (Benefactor)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral Evil (Malefactor)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
My wife and I were discussing alignment this evening, something akin to this system. I wish I were chaotic good, but I know that I have always been lawful good. This was true even when I was young. At 6, I often pretended to be a detective. As an adolescent, whenever I played Need for Speed at a friend's house, I always played the role of the police. During my teenage years, as many times as I played Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, I could never bring myself to kill the droids and turn to the dark side. In college, I played Bauldur's Gate II at least a dozen times, but I was always on the good side of the spectrum. It was a real stretch when I started thieving in UO and my red is on a closed account. I'm hopeless.

Where do you fall on the spectrum?

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just keep the children away from me :fight:

I wish you didn't ask us to be honest...

Edit : it might sound extreme, but it is even more than I myself realise. However my character has no ego ; thus no lust for power, no greed, no hatred...

He is just feeling lots of contempt for the sosarian in general, having been scorned himself in his youth.

I can not say that I am neutral either because I AM hot tempered and vicious. I just don't do crazy stuff and am human... I am truely chaotic in that sense since I use a very intuitive and emotional approach to logic and am non linear in nature.

This system of alignement isn't really made for me after all... I think that the "true evil" (destroyer) is missing like "true neutral".

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Aran, hehe.

ok stop now please, will you ?

I'm trying to be evil here... :eyes:

Aran is definately the "rebel", aint you hahah

F

Fayled Dhreams

post fail (unless poorly concealed "reading test" - was intended)

What D&D Character Am I?
Lawful Good Human Wizard (8th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 15
Dexterity- 18
Constitution- 17
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 19
Charisma- 17

Alignment:
Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment because it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

poorly designed "profiler"(above) best benefit of a doubt rating 67%
When "caught by surprise" there should be two or better "immediate defensive postures available"
A wizards strength is HIS knowledge
A wizard never stops learning, nor limits the search to that which is already known (others)
A wizard "can" call a familiar (how cliche) easier to create one that serves at the wizards pleasure (no messy "soul loss")

Prepared for battle? :lol: if he wasn't prepared to wake and wrest more knowledge from the world around
he went to sleep thinking "this is sufficient" and deserves to die to any one of the many other dangers he failed to foresee (ie that naturally abound)

lawful good can be a dangerous alignment

FIAT Justitia ...:scholar: Ruat CAELUM !!!

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
My wife and I were discussing alignment this evening, something akin to this system. I wish I were chaotic good, but I know that I have always been lawful good. This was true even when I was young. At 6, I often pretended to be a detective. As an adolescent, whenever I played Need for Speed at a friend's house, I always played the role of the police. During my teenage years, as many times as I played Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, I could never bring myself to kill the droids and turn to the dark side. In college, I played Bauldur's Gate II at least a dozen times, but I was always on the good side of the spectrum. It was a real stretch when I started thieving in UO and my red is on a closed account. I'm hopeless.

Where do you fall on the spectrum?
I'm difficult, 90% of the time I'd say I fall under the ideal of True Neutral (neutral/neutral) though like any N/N I shift as circumstance changes.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
According to Fayled's quiz, I am a lawful good human bard.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Neutral Evil Human Druid according to Fayled's quiz.

I'd have pegged me more of a chaotic neutral something.

My role played characters are never EVER good. I just don't have any paladin in me.

Funny UO tangent: back in the early days, I had two main characters. One was supposed to be good (a bard who frequently gave away everything, yet never judged anyone who wasn't actually witnessed committing a crime), the other evil (a mercenary who put his company first in all situations). Other people thought the good character was the evil one and the evil character was the good one.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Always out to point the kindling in the neighbor's eye while he has a boulder in his huh...

Thats lawful good :wall:

F

Fayled Dhreams

Always out to point the kindling in the neighbor's eye while he has a boulder in his huh...

Thats lawful good :wall:
Who'd you beg, buy or bribe for your "stranger diamond " title ????

Visitor - - - - - - - 0
Adventurer - - - - - 31
Journeyman - - - - 100
Seasoned Veteran - 300
Sage - - - - - - - 500
Lore Keeper - - - - 750
Lore Master - - - 1000
Slightly Crazed - 1250
Certifiable - - - 1500
Babbling Loonie - 2000
Crazed Zealot - - 3000
Grand Inquisitor - 4000
Grand Poobah - - - 5000
Stratics Legend - 7500 ....................... :danceb:

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew you'd bite on that one, it's probably the only reason I have it.

I think according to the ROC, I'm not supposed to discuss the actions of any stratics staff. What I was told however is that after 10000 posts, some people are allowed to chose it !

Who did you beg, lick or kiss for yours ? You ONLY have 9000 posts after all...

That is not very inductive to a good community feeling... you been grumpy lately.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something we are unable to identify is screwing up postcounts on vbulletin. However, I am sufficiently familiar with Ahuaeyjnkxs posts to accurately deduce that he has exceeded the 10k posts to entitle him to a special title.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Something we are unable to identify is screwing up postcounts on vbulletin. However, I am sufficiently familiar with Ahuaeyjnkxs posts to accurately deduce that he has exceeded the 10k posts to entitle him to a special title.
that would be ... 10 posts ... eh? :lol:

mmmmhmmm ...deduce *shrugs*

just saying ...As an Admin, with greater search abilities(assumed) available within the software
(I can only go back 500 counts on any name) and
Ahu joining >after< the great crash (and not having had post counts trashed there by)
and even if (unknown) posts carried to the evidence vault <deduct> from running count
and or the removal of all "post counts" From nhb collapse
(which accounts for My post count, I wanted title only back, not those nhb num's, Mag's iirc handled the reintegration)...
I am confident it >>Just FEELS like<< he surely must be over 10k
(or possibly you have a rating totaling complaints against ... believable:party:)

I am confidant in inferring that Ahu >>> cannot remember who he requested the change from OR the person complying wished to remain anonymous.
lacking any vboard notes of who changed what when and/or why ...
moot point obtained.

I however know that Trill modified my title, in response to my request ... having reached the magic number of 10k.
Recondite Enigma was inspired by another posters post when he was referring to me.

and Orglif was his name-o !!! :thumbsup:

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Now there's a look in your eyes, like black holes in the sky.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
You were caught on the crossfire of childhood and stardom,
blown on the steel breeze.
Come on you target for faraway laughter,
come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!
It really matters to me that you care, old man. I think and always tought you were intelligent, even if you let your hormones get up to your head sometimes.

You're probably right with the NHB posts I have most likely only 7000 posts. Perhaps a lil more, there wasn't much one liners in there anyhow.

I tought you would realise however that I was pulling your leg... about you not having enough to be "entitled"... :S

Edit... ok I really followed the link...

I am the terror that haunts their dreams,
non sequiturs creating triple entendre,
knowlege hidden neath lines unwritten
I am the terror that makes their dreams

real and unrealized,
like an optical illusion never seen
I torment their tattered souls
with Fayled Dhreams.
Now that tops off the lawful good category !!!

What a flamboyant arrogance all along, and the way he makes fun of you by combining esoteric with recondite... I'm not sure I'm happy I followed that link. Lets forget about it ok ?

L

Lord Roland Banethor

According to the quiz, I'd be a lawful good human paladin3/cleric2. That seems pretty accurate based on life, lol. I'm also more akin to play through an open ended game as a "good" character following by the laws and such. I'll play through a game completely, in that fashion, before trying to do things the evil way.
I play Roland pretty much the same in UO. I don't even like killing "neutral" karma creatures with him, lol.

Man, now I wanna play D&D.

A

astonix

Took the quiz and got Chaotic Neutral.

it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal.
Sounds extremely like me. Never been one to purposely cause harm to others, but I will when it benefits me - usually if money is involved. Always get hate from others for not being the norm and following society's standards like a sheep either.