• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Still room?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who's made one? what does it look like?

Here are my not terribly inspired efforts

Siege

and Europa, where it's part of the Angry Mongbat Tavern in Yewdale.

Btw, the gypsy will tell your fortune if you cross her palm with gp.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why keep your still in a room when they blow up all the time? Take off the side of your house and burn the rest of it down.

Besides… these are more hillbilly then gypsy. Mine is sitting in my rooftop garden, part of the bar… like the modern day local downtown pub with it's own micro-brew.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah.. Well being English I don't have much experience or knowledge of the real thing. I didn't know they blew up.
The gypsy fortune teller has been there a long time, she's in reality a barkeep with linked key phrases. Give her gold and she'll offer to tell your fortune and ask you to choose the cards or the ball. When you choose she'll give you a reading.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice. I'm still working on mine. I need more smugglers crates from merchant ships.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah.. Well being English I don't have much experience or knowledge of the real thing.
I'm not the only British person around here? Wow! hehe.

I'm talking historically speaking... there are so many programs on history that talk about this area of interest. "Moon Shiners", being American... had to come from someplace... like the UK (and other areas) originally. The gypsy... on the move all the time, in days of old... not enough time to set up and brew things like our new stills allow. You have bathtub gin... and countless other example, but as you know... fermentation, by design, is as old as time. Even good beer takes time to brew.

Fire, containers, pressure… if anything goes wrong, BOOM! hehe

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Here is mine so far not done yet

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
here's mine i gotta hide it because like in the prohibition days id rather have my house blow up then get caught *grins showing only one tooth*

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
here's mine i gotta hide it because like in the prohibition days id rather have my house blow up then get caught *grins showing only one tooth*
hehe!

Remember... when they show up, say the words "I ban thee". :spider:

I like the counters with the gaza mats.

I'm thinking about doing some re-work on my roof-top garden, thanks to this new still. Theme is more like a city roof-top garden vs. the more traditional botanical garden on the roof of the mall just next door. Just have to work it out in my head first I collected way too many old potted plants.

Oh... and with a pixie house... we just turn those evil Revenuers into toadstools. ;)

Sir Ophid of Yew

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am just coming back to the game, and have heard a lot of buzz around stills. Can someone let me know what theyre all about?

Thanks!

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe!

Remember... when they show up, say the words "I ban thee".
whats the fun in banning everyone i'd rather go out kicking and screaming...

come on people i wanna see more pictures so i can get ideas to steal *giggles*

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I redid my house and upgraded my storage for booze production :party: