• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Average amount of gold

M

Mooki

Hi, I am returning after a few years off and I am wondering what the average bank balance is on Atlantic?

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i personally try to keep 1-2 hundred million gold to my name at any given moment. most of which is stored on my vendor, not my bank

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Liquid gold on Atlantic? I try to maintain around 400-600m, but it fluctuates with purchases, investments, etc. I doubt you'll ever be able to get an accurate gold estimate... most players do not use Stratics and I'm sure they'll be some inflation of some figures. Don't worry about how much gold people have or feel the need to have x amount to enjoy the game. You need nothing to enjoy the game, just do what you enjoy and go out and play. :heart:

C

Caldwin_DDP

Well, I know who to see if I need a loan! :party:

Mooki on most of my toons if I have a mil I'm fine. On my main I might keep 15 - 20 mil. Running a mid-sized guild it tends to be 'gold in - gold out' with me. Which is to say I spend a good bit of my gold knocking out armor with runics and imbuing. Happiness is where you find it.

Cal

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mooki can i ask why you felt the need to re-post on the exact same topic?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not about what’s in the bank… it's about what's on the vendors! :mf_prop:

Vendors are like ATMs and standard, I keep around 3-5 million on hand, for shopper characters. That doesn’t stop the same character from having 100m when needed without logging off.

Another clue is… the more poor in real life, the more worthless game gold we have.

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mooki can i ask why you felt the need to re-post on the exact same topic?
It was a mistake
Yes... a horrible... horrible mistake! Buwahahahha! :gun:

Although I don't know of any way to delete a thread, you can edit a post on the thread to "cancel" it out. Also, you can PM one of the forum mods and they will delete the one you don't want anymore. May I recommend Tazar? He's good at that stuff.

As for the actual topic... if I have ~1mil on my main I'm happy. When I have my vendors active, it's more than that. My basic standard is, do I have enough gold to cover my insurance if I die several times! That's all that really matters. Just have fun.