• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) EifFel island shall now be known as.....

• Thread starter Gunga_Din
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
G

Gunga_Din

The Isle of Din !! That's right, I have moved to Atlantic. Please update all your rune books and libraries. I look forward to taking over Atlantic.

More to come....

G

Gunga_Din

Dun Dun Dun..

Stay Tuned Next Week, Luke Skywalker moves to Ultima Online.
You mean Din Din Din.....and change out of that ugly suit, you and Devine must be brothers.

One thing I will promise as my reign begins is......making Athelas clean up his footwear collection so Atlantic smells better.

T

Tor Morgrim

I actually did a double take to verify I was on the Atl forums...thought for a second there I'd mistakenly found myself on Chessy.

Yes, Din! Din! Din!
You Lazarushian-leather Gunga Din!
Though I've belted you and flayed you,
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
Welcome to Atlantic Gunga Din.

G

Gunga_Din

Thank you Thank you.... So, what should we do now that i'm on Atlantic? Suggestions?