• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fishing question

solembow

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do fish no longer stack on the deck of your boat? I used to be able to just drop them at my feet at they would stack just like ore in a mine. Has this changed? Thanks in advance!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That's correct. The fish stacking got broken when HS was released. Part of it is that the old style fish no longer stack (problem on EA's end) and part of it is that UOAssist hasn't been changed to stack the HS fish.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man that's a huge bummer. My poor bags are so cluttered now!

I do not see what the problem is here.........

I mean, as you fish just move them into the Hold as you like. They auto-stack when dropped into the hold.

I do not understand why you let them drop onto the deck of your boat at all.

Just fish up until when you get your main pack full, then move them into the Hold, then start fishing again, rinse and repeat.

There is no need at all to let them drop onto the deck of the boat.