• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

League of Legends

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I might give this a try. I don't know anyone who plays it though but it looks fun.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Horrid game. Don't do it, it's not worth the effort.

To be honest, you deserve to be banned for using the word "horrid."

Nobody, except little girls trying to be ingratiatingly cute, should ever use that word.

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I tried it and really didn't like it for long. If anyone is interested in why PM me because I don't feel like writing out a game review right now. I'm going to be trying APB: Reloaded next, I have a few RL friends who are going to play it with me and I prefer the game type much more than LoL.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
APB Reloaded is in open beta, currently

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
APB Reloaded is in open beta, currently
Yeah I know. I've actually been testing it on and off since the closed beta, which I've had access to since I played the beta for the original plus my friend's sister was on the staff of the original game, which was a massive flop sadly.