• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Finally hit GM Carto!

D

DirtglDigger

Well I finally hit GM carto last night! woooot! I had a stack up of Lvl 6 maps so I worked my way through a few.
I was amazed at how easy they were! I did 3 malas and 2 Ter Mur, For me the Ter Mur were the most fun as there was some overland spawn to deal with
and also those enragted earth elementals have over 2k gold on them!

from 4 maps i got 3 alacs, 2 forged pardons, a surge shield, phillips wooden steed and a nights kiss and ship model.

that combined with all the chest loot / essence made it a very good hourly rate in terms of gold made.

Loving my Treasure hunter. I was just wondering how you all gather maps, I bought a bag full but I want to be more self sufficient!

Any tips would be great.

Best regards,

Dirt Digger

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Well, I usually get my level 5 from Blood Elementals in the Lost Lands (Blood Ele Dungeon) and level 6 maps I usually get from Miasma in the Labirinth. Some other players prefer different MoBs though, depending on their playing style and templates.

D

DirtglDigger

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Well, I usually get my level 5 from Blood Elementals in the Lost Lands (Blood Ele Dungeon) and level 6 maps I usually get from Miasma in the Labirinth. Some other players prefer different MoBs though, depending on their playing style and templates.
Sweet! i forgot Miasma!!!

Does the little nipper just drop malas maps? Also I want to gather with my t hunter so I will just use summons to kill her, or I could just use my sampire but i really wanted Dirtdigger to get the maps himself.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Miasma chests contain random facet maps
Levels 1 - 4 you can get by doing the hag's quest - and top up your char's sacrifice at the same time.
Also Mib chests can have maps in, just as treasure chests can have mibs in.
Yesterday I did a level 3 chest from a mib chest - from that I got a level 4 map, so I dug that, and found a level 5 map inside that :D

D

DirtglDigger

Miasma chests contain random facet maps
Levels 1 - 4 you can get by doing the hag's quest - and top up your char's sacrifice at the same time.
Also Mib chests can have maps in, just as treasure chests can have mibs in.
Yesterday I did a level 3 chest from a mib chest - from that I got a level 4 map, so I dug that, and found a level 5 map inside that :D
Awesome. I dug a level 6 up last night before bed and it had 3 mana Orbs in it! i thought that was pretty cool!