• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for some deco!

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive exhausted trade channels, thought Id give it a go here;
Im looking for snowpiles (xmas gift white flowstone), In specific, the large pillars; allthough I need a multitude of the other variations¨, to complete my winter hideout!
If anyone got some leftovers or need funds to change looks, please contact me!
Im willing to xfer to get them!

At the moment; I need about 20 large ones and 30ish of the others; and Im willing to pay/trade or any other combination for them.

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, im on europa, buy as I said, willing to go whereever, beem working on this nearly a year :)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I believe i have tickets for Europa. I will have to check and see. if I do I'll let you know

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Its possible I might have some tickets on Europa if I haven't stripped that shard...

Anyway PM me if you still need some and I'll check we can set up a time to meet if I find some.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't help you, but I will say it's a good thing it's Europa... If it were Atlantic you'd be screwed! :D

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I don't have any on Europa. I will see if I have a quantity of value to you on other shards this weekend