• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Auction House List for May 20, 2011

• Thread starter AtlanticAuctionHouse
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

AtlanticAuctionHouse

The Atlantic Auction House starts at 10:00 PM Eastern ~ 7:00 PM Pacific this Friday night.

The house is located in East Luna 2 screens from Luna Moon Gate!!!

Come and join us for a fun evening and you may win UO GOLD!!!

Featuring………

Wall Blood
White Leather Dye Tub
A Candle Blessed By Love For Javelle Sang L'o
Conjurer's Garb
Etheral Hourse Statuette 3rd Year Veteran Reward
A Legendary Scroll Of Magery [120 Skill]

!!!!!!!!!!CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!

A Mythical Scroll Of Power (+15 Maximum Stats) 200,000
Stormgrip 25,000
Quiver Of Infinity 50,000
Pesestal 25,000
Library Talisman-Aprimer On Arms Damage Removal 150,000

Rune Beetle Carapace (Banged up…need to be repaired) 25,000
Ring Of The Elements 25,000
Nest 10,000
White Leather Dye Tub 1,000,000
Pile Of Skulls 50,000

2 Eye Of The Travesty 10,000
Fire Elemental Costume 200,000
Frostguard Talisman 25,000
A Candle Blessed By Love For Javelle Sang L'o 1,000,000
Blade of Insanity 100,000

Dread Priate Hat 50,000
Chair In A Ghost Costume 50,000
Wall Blood 1,000,000
Calm [Replica] 500,000
Torc Of The Guardians 1,000,000

Armor Rngraving Tool Token 1,600,000
Hooded Shroud Of Shadows 400,000
Green Lady Bug Deed 2,000,000
Your Bulk Order Cover 2 Token 500,000
6 Blessed Rugs 500,000

4 Scrappers Compendiums 100,000
Ornament Of The Magician 3,000,000
Gauntlets Of Nobility 650,000
Deco Soulstone Fragment (white) and Violet Courage 100,000
Small Banana Tree 250,000

Yucca 250,000
Tome Of Lost Knowledge 50,000
Essence Of Battle 50,000
A Banner Deed 2nd Year Veteran Reward 100,000
Hanging Axes 50,000

Etheral Hourse Statuette 3rd Year Veteran Reward 1,500,000
Weapon Engraving Tool 4 uses (can be recharged) 250,000
Tombstone Of The Dammed 200,000
Conjurer's Garb 1,000,000
A Legendary Scroll Of Magery [120 Skill] 2,000,000

Thanks From The Atlantic Auction House!!!

CHECK OUT THESE SITES PLEASE
WhisperingRoseRadio.com
PacificAuctionHouse.com

Watch for Comet Radio!!!!!
Your Music and Music News Station!!!
Going on air soon!!!!

CHECK OUT THE PACIFIC AUCTION HOUSE ON SUNDAYS

Thanks From The Atlantic Auction House

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure why the time is still set to begin at 10pm eastern, I know I have asked repeatedly in the past if you guys can have it start earlier then 10pm. Those of us who work third shift cannot ever get to these auctions when you have them starting so late. Try between 6-9pm eastern, it's more realistic even for those out there who goto sleep early. I'm just saying, 10pm is alittle late to do something like this. You should try and set the time between 6 and 9 since that is when people are comming home from work and more convenient.

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because maybe they're not from the eastern time zone and can't say "Hey boss, I need to leave early fridays to host an auction in a video game"?

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because maybe they're not from the eastern time zone and can't say "Hey boss, I need to leave early fridays to host an auction in a video game"?
If you can't set a time to accomodate the majority of the players on Atlantic then I say don't host it imo. 10pm Eastern is pretty late, and so far I haven't seen anywhere they say what time they get off work. I'm speaking for those that work on third shift. Hell, i'm speaking for those who get up early in the morning or goto sleep early as well! 10pm is late, period. If it doesn't interfer with your work schedule (which so far I have no clue because I don't know ur schedule) so that you don't have to say "Hey boss, can I leave work early to play a video game" then I don't think it's asking to much to do it earlier then 10pm eastern.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
If you can't set a time to accomodate the majority of the players on Atlantic then I say don't host it imo. 10pm Eastern is pretty late, and so far I haven't seen anywhere they say what time they get off work. I'm speaking for those that work on third shift. Hell, i'm speaking for those who get up early in the morning or goto sleep early as well! 10pm is late, period. If it doesn't interfer with your work schedule (which so far I have no clue because I don't know ur schedule) so that you don't have to say "Hey boss, can I leave work early to play a video game" then I don't think it's asking to much to do it earlier then 10pm eastern.
Friend, Last time I checked the world did not revolve around you or the third shift.

I seriously doubt that you speak for the majority of Atlantic as well. :bowdown:

I would much rather run the auction at an earlier time like 6pm pst on Saturday Evenings, However out of respect for Yible and his Auction which runs on Saturday nights. We went with Friday at our current times. The staff is spread across the entire United States and at times outside the US.

I don't ever feel the need to attend every single event in the world of UO that is put on and I hope you do not as well.

While I appreciate your extreme desire to attend the Auctions on Friday Night it sounds like Yibles auction fits your schedule better. This should create much less stress and frustration in your life. I hope.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friend, Last time I checked the world did not revolve around you or the third shift.

I seriously doubt that you speak for the majority of Atlantic as well. :bowdown:

I would much rather run the auction at an earlier time like 6pm pst on Saturday Evenings, However out of respect for Yible and his Auction which runs on Saturday nights. We went with Friday at our current times. The staff is spread across the entire United States and at times outside the US.

I don't ever feel the need to attend every single event in the world of UO that is put on and I hope you do not as well.

While I appreciate your extreme desire to attend the Auctions on Friday Night it sounds like Yibles auction fits your schedule better. This should create much less stress and frustration in your life. I hope.
Don't get it twisted Nabin, I never said that the world revolved around me. But hey if you think that it does then don't let me burst your bubble. I suggested that the auction begin at an earlier time so that people have a better chance at bidding on items at a more realistic price rather then having to constantly run past your over priced **** in luna. It's really no sweat off my back, hell I don't need anymore pixel crack.. I have everything I want, even a life outside of UO nabin. I think thats the difference between you and I... I don't have to squeeze my real life into UO, it's quite the other way around friend :). Which is more then I can say for a few out there.

As for Barok, if you're looking to buy from this guy... Make sure your bank is full of gold deeds, because he doesn't hold back when figuring up a price to sell **** on his vendors. You're better off donating an arm or leg to his vendor so that it can retire.

tehfloof

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't get it twisted Nabin, I never said that the world revolved around me. But hey if you think that it does then don't let me burst your bubble. I suggested that the auction begin at an earlier time so that people have a better chance at bidding on items at a more realistic price rather then having to constantly run past your over priced **** in luna. It's really no sweat off my back, hell I don't need anymore pixel crack.. I have everything I want, even a life outside of UO nabin. I think thats the difference between you and I... I don't have to squeeze my real life into UO, it's quite the other way around friend :). Which is more then I can say for a few out there.

As for Barok, if you're looking to buy from this guy... Make sure your bank is full of gold deeds, because he doesn't hold back when figuring up a price to sell **** on his vendors. You're better off donating an arm or leg to his vendor so that it can retire.
Lol, I don't think insulting the guy is going to warm him to your request.

P

PacificAuctionHouse

I'm not sure why the time is still set to begin at 10pm eastern, I know I have asked repeatedly in the past if you guys can have it start earlier then 10pm. Those of us who work third shift cannot ever get to these auctions when you have them starting so late. Try between 6-9pm eastern, it's more realistic even for those out there who goto sleep early. I'm just saying, 10pm is alittle late to do something like this. You should try and set the time between 6 and 9 since that is when people are comming home from work and more convenient.
We have been talking about starting the Atlantic Auction House at 6PM Pacific ~ 9PM Eastern before you posted this. I will keep you posted on this if we do change the times. DJ Sandman