• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Miss Siege 2011

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Miss Siege beauty pageant will be taking place this Sunday at 3pm Eastern [8pm UK]. Ten of Siege's finest ladies will be hoping to impress our independent judges enough to officially become the most desirable female on the shard.

The venue for the event will be Moonglow Lyceum. All are welcome and encouraged to attend this spectacle but are advised to gate directly to the Lyceum in case any troublemakers are lurking outside. If you are unable to gate, just ask for one to be provided.

The prize pool for the contest has been boosted by donations from Shalimar in her capacity as executor of the late Astynax's estate, and now includes:

New Magincia plot E4
A set of “1500 star sapphires” jewellery (ring, earrings, necklace)
A race change token
A clothing bless deed
An albino squirrel in a crystal
Blessed sandals

See you there!

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I cannot believe that im seriously thinking of competing only to win the CBD.:blushing:

I blessed the orc sandies and now need one for the kilt thingy.

Can a male char be allowed? Ive read the thread below and I know somewhere when you started this that they would be? Every reference was to "Ladys"... (Keeping in mind that I'm a guy char and want to also ask if polying into a female is allowable?)

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gratz to Sara Dale for winning the event. Here's a pic showing her winning moment.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Great event!

A big thanks to Hoffs (as always great at organizing stuff), the three judges who came from other shards to be a part of this, the contestants and the big crowd who came to watch.

And of course, Congratulations to Sara Dale for winning the title of Miss Siege 2011. :)

:thumbup:

Hoffs

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, congratulations to our official Miss Siege!

And thanks to everyone who came and stayed the course.

And thanks once again to Lebrun, Safari and Tazar for being such wonderful judges.

D

Davidmalo

It was, simply, awesome.
All contestants did a big exhibition of their own and special habilities.
Thx all for the funny time, and specially to Hoffs, for this great event.
And, of course, congratulations to Miss Siege 2011.
(Guardian, I love your legs)

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
It was, simply, awesome.
All contestants did a big exhibition of their own and special habilities.
Thx all for the funny time, and specially to Hoffs, for this great event.
And, of course, congratulations to Miss Siege 2011.
(Guardian, I love your legs)
At one point my legs drew so much attention that Tazar melted under the table and went AWOL, then the tables themselves disappeared in a poof of glory due to the heat of those leggs. I had so many invisible things brushing against me I thought I was in a feline adoption center.

And reguardless of the judges thought, I WAS the best damn dressed char at the event.

Bunch of vegetables vote for the plant lady... Go figure.

Congrats Sara =-].

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And reguardless of the judges thought, I WAS the best damn dressed char at the event.
Well you did have the best armor suit in the event. I really didn't expect to see a sorcerers suit on display. You did get a 10/10 on that part from me.

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Well you did have the best armor suit in the event. I really didn't expect to see a sorcerers suit on display. You did get a 10/10 on that part from me.
Siege is about attitude and cockyness to some.

I dressed to win and didn't care if a fight insued. I spent over 2 hours dressing and redressing, trying to get the most eye catching assortment. I even mentioned to the other Gals that I was the best dressed before we went out on stage. Only responce I got was I was brave to chance a suit out in the open like that. I had to compete with the hottest women (gawds, just look at CZ or Sara and try not to melt) on the shard. My only choice was to try and kick it up a notch.

As soon as I hear about the other 8 falling to the floor, I'll be there to take my rightful place. (hehe)

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not true there were other responses :) Heck I told everyone ya had sexy kneecaps in ye spiffy brite whit outfit, so THERE ! Aint my fault ya not hear me ! lol :scholar:

T

Tazar

At one point my legs drew so much attention that Tazar melted under the table and went AWOL, then the tables themselves disappeared in a poof of glory due to the heat of those leggs. I had so many invisible things brushing against me I thought I was in a feline adoption center.
I wasn't AWOL... :p It was Safari's turn to ask the question and I was busy typing out my long question.

I hope the questions weren't too much of a stumper... everyone came up with great answers and it was great to see the real "community spirit" behind Siege.

P

PuddyMae

Thank you everyone. And a big hand :thumbup1: or in this case a thumbs up to Hoffs and the judges. The questions were great and and not to hard, but a pony tail fern? What have you been pollinating?

Hoffs

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh dear. Bad news indeed. I think the judges may have made a terrible mistake yesterday....

...The Sosarian Enquirer just published a picture of Sara without all of that make-up.

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol i knew it! shes the Hag of minoc!! *wonders if anyone remembers the hag of minoc from siege*

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The questions were great and and not to hard, but a pony tail fern? What have you been pollinating?
Mandrake and nightshade. Why do you ask? I was wanting to toss in a couple of trick question to make sure the contestant was paying attention. Can't always ask a straight question can I?

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had alot of fun and learned something new. DC eles droppin them gems! Now i have to get to killin them! Hi-Ho-Silver Awaaaaaaaaay!

P

PuddyMae

I had to think on that one a bit about the ponytail ferns. Thought you might stump me. Takes me a bit to think on things then I can get where Im going.

Hoffs, that looks more like a gargoyle so I guess the paper got that one wrong. Cant believe all those rags anyway.. Im surprised you paid attention to it.

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I wasn't AWOL... :p It was Safari's turn to ask the question and I was busy typing out my long question.

I hope the questions weren't too much of a stumper... everyone came up with great answers and it was great to see the real "community spirit" behind Siege.
"What kind of monster best represents the spirit of Siege"

My Question

*insert static noise here*:confused: