• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How was this made? Must know!

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as I can tell its made by placing a line of gozas, then raising them up and placing a display case on top, then placing either another line of gozas underneath or a display case..

tehfloof

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as I can tell its made by placing a line of gozas, then raising them up and placing a display case on top, then placing either another line of gozas underneath or a display case..
Hum... interesting., Looks like I'll have to purchase a bunch of 13th anni tickets. Thanks :)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I've tried this with east facing set up in a keep. I didn't get it to where it looks full like that, but I didn't have enough to play with breaking things.

However, the cases can be broken and can be lowered. But making it look flawless like that...Not sure how to do it.

I have learned a lesson in experimenting though. You absolutely have to place the items you want in the top most one before you place the next tier, and rinse and repeat if they're against a wall.

W

wee papa smurf

I done this simply by placing 3 rows of goza's raised them as high as they could then placed the first display unit on the floor under the goza's, then lowered the first row of goza's down on top of the display case and so on, no need to break any cases, this way the cases can all be re-used :)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
SO, making sure I understand this, to have it look solid, you would put four display cases down for the highest row, Three for the second? Two for the third and 1 for the bottom row?

W

wee papa smurf

SO, making sure I understand this, to have it look solid, you would put four display cases down for the highest row, Three for the second? Two for the third and 1 for the bottom row?
You got it :D

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Aye the original picture I umm... *Shifts eyes* "Cheated" its actually a gimp manipulation but I did recreate it in someones museum for them.

Gozas, Gozas and more Gozas (So lots of breaking) and you can dye the display case deed but if you place it and then try to dye it you cannot. Also the color you choose is the color you are stuck with.

*I like to try and break EM/DEV items with Axes*

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
you don't have to axe the bottom back case you can have a flap stick out one extra tile on the side and put an item on it. I would have done more inventive ideas but just to get that to work took me awhile.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
What Dyes do you have to dye with?

And I haven't had a lot of time to play (but I'm workign on my museum when I do...but I don't have a lot of deeds) would there be any other item you could put on the end to not use the display case for the bottom? Or is that the only thing that looks cohesive?

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I used Natural dyes and tokuno dyes so I am assuming any dyes? I already checked to be sure it is not illegal.

Sinful_Candie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Love the displays cases. Question is.. Can you reach the top row? Can you open to see whats in them?

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Someone sent me a PM asking how to do this. Mostly its just Goza mats. You lay down 3 goza mats raise them up 4 or 5. Place a display case under it. Place a display case on top then lower the Goza mat down 2, so it breaks, lower each piece to lineup.

.....I'll try to make a better step by step instruction in a bit,

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Ps. When you claim them from the Anny ticket you can dye them with Natural, TOkuno or Cleanup Dyes by dying the display case deed before you place it.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im having the problem of not being able to lower the goza because the display case covers in completely and i cant click on the goza