• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

t hunter on Pac first ingenious

skyman

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
was alot easier than I thought. Mine was in Ter Mer are the other lands harder.

Only used a tamer and a greater dragon.

give me some feed back on what other lands are like

also looking at a bard/ tamer t hunter template
taming 90 110 with jewels
lore 100 120 with jewels
vet 100 120 with jewels
music 110
provoke 110 or peace 110
magery 80 90 with magery book
lockpicking 100
will use cart and mining to find spot and mark rune

Dread Pirate Robert

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally, I like Ter Mur and Felucca the best. Ter Mur is fairly easy guardians, and Felucca has the chance for SOT's. I run a Mage/Provoker template for my T hunter, letting the guardians fight amongst themselves... The tougher ones I'll bring in a Tamer as well to take on the Ancient Wyrms, Greater Dragons and such..

A

anvira

I just started doing level 6's last week. I too was suprised at how easy it was (I run a Mystic T-Hunter). Personally, for a level 6 I think the Malas mobs are the easiest, with Tram/Fel not far behind. Have yet to try a 6 in Ter Mur. *cheers*

M

Monty Burns

I just started doing level 6's last week. I too was suprised at how easy it was (I run a Mystic T-Hunter). Personally, for a level 6 I think the Malas mobs are the easiest, with Tram/Fel not far behind. Have yet to try a 6 in Ter Mur. *cheers*
In order of easiest to hardest I find:
- Ter Mur.
- Malas
- Ilshenar (depending on location)
- Tokuno
- Trammel
- Fel (mainly because of the extra caution needed)

Tokuno annoys me because most of the locations have extra overland spawns that are fairly mean and have fast respawn times.

Trammel and Fel primarily because of the Ancient Wyrm that seems determined to dispel everything I throw at it.

I think Ilshenar has the easiest mobs of all but just about every chest is in a heavy spawn location so you have a lot to deal with.