• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] staff of the necromancer

A

asherd

looking for info on staff of the necromancer it has +15 necro and 20% spell damage increase ive been told its from early sesson just wonderding if anyone had more info about it thxs

N

Nightly Spirit

Season 4 catskills, Staff of the Necromancer (Black Staff, +15 Necromancy, +20 Spell Damage Inc.) (1) *. Item has been duped. :(

N

Nightly Spirit

Look for them you will see them. Was one at last fest, dunno if it sold.

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Not so sure about that. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure this was a unique item that was once only found in Nails Warstien's collection. As we all now know, Nails Warstiens collection is now viewable in 4 different locations, so only 4 duplicates of his unique items have been found.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was mine at fest that Ashard bought, didn't meet reserve at 300m but sold it at high offer of 210 forgetting that I had put a reserve on it. (I had allot going on lol). As far as how many, I only know of one other and it is owned by OTR.

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
That was mine at fest that Ashard bought, didn't meet reserve at 300m but sold it at high offer of 210 forgetting that I had put a reserve on it. (I had allot going on lol). As far as how many, I only know of one other and it is owned by OTR.
Guess my question is where did you obtain it from then? OTR, Paulstew, Baccus and SuzzyQ all own a duplicate of Nails Warstien's old collection. Paulstew says his account was hacked and all of his items stolen. So I am assuming this staff is from his old collection.

There used to only be 1 of these items and now 4 have certainly been confirmed. With dupes though, there's always the possibility that there's loads more out there.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess my question is where did you obtain it from then? OTR, Paulstew, Baccus and SuzzyQ all own a duplicate of Nails Warstien's old collection. Paulstew says his account was hacked and all of his items stolen. So I am assuming this staff is from his old collection.
Interesting info. Lineman got the staff from me, and I got the staff from a guy named "Mr RP" or "Mr RP II" on Chessy rares fest July 2010 at the silent auction.

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Interesting info. Lineman got the staff from me, and I got the staff from a guy named "Mr RP" or "Mr RP II" on Chessy rares fest July 2010 at the silent auction.
Interesting, seems it has been passed down a bit. What was the price you bought and sold for? Do you know who "Mr RP" is? Curious as to where this item originated, or how far we can trace it back. I believe Paul's collection was "stolen" or something of the sort quite a while before July 2010.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting, seems it has been passed down a bit. What was the price you bought and sold for? Do you know who "Mr RP" is? Curious as to where this item originated, or how far we can trace it back. I believe Paul's collection was "stolen" or something of the sort quite a while before July 2010.
I paid 150m. No idea who Mr RP is, i guess he was one of the 4-5 people that bought the duped collection. He was selling a few other interesting items on the same auction.