• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Destory Items Question

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Did my first level 7 map today with a friend and was pretty disappointed. Expected more than just 2 frost dragons and a bunch of mob that was bettersuited for a lvl 5. Could have solo'd it alone.

One thing ive learned with keeping flying monsters in one spot... Stand next to them (not on same exact spot) and 2 click them in war mode like mad when they hit the 15% point. They will stand in that one same spot and not fly. If you stop 2 clicking them then they'll start flying away

Anyway... I have GM lockpicking and I used a skeleton key... Gas excaped 4 times before it opened, and it really didnt have anything in it. Just normal loot, not even a crappy scroll.

When you fail with opening and gas excapes, how much, of what, are you losing? 1 item per fail? 2 items? Random? Does it always destory just high end items or can regs and crappy jewels be destroyed too? Is there anything you can do too increase your odds of success besides a skeleton key or a new fabled super skeleton key? Does being starving make you fail more? If your fed full do you succeed more? Does blowing up the trap by 2 clicking the chest destory items or lessen the power of the loot vs remove trap?

Lemme know your thoughts people please. And also keep responces limited to Siege Perlious ruleset.

Thank You

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that the destroyed item is a random one. If you open the chest on the EC client in grid view, you should see empty spaces corresponding to the location of the destroyed items.

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
anyone with info???

Any reason why ive done 10 lvl 6 maps and haven't gotten 1 pardon? Im wondering if me having 0 counts makes a difference. I went with a red one time and thats the only time ive gotten one.

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any reason why ive done 10 lvl 6 maps and haven't gotten 1 pardon? Im wondering if me having 0 counts makes a difference. I went with a red one time and thats the only time ive gotten one.
Being red or blue has no effect on getting a Pardon. Its a small percentage. Too many people that have no clue how to treasure hunt or pvp cried about that item so the Devs reduced the chance to get them before it was released live.

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Ive done 75 Lvl 6's and gotten 3 pardons. Twice I got the same magic absorbing sash in the same chest. Best thing in my opinion is the recipes for all my mule skills. Also only gotten 2 Level 7 maps. Have YET to get one normal magical item that gave me a relic frag at the queens forge using my gargoyal with 120 imbueing out of ANY level chest. (29k resin and 8k essence tho)

Still requesting info on destoryed items if anyone has any.

Thank You again.