• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Lake Superior Rares Fest Vendor Reservations

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yea I'd love to get a spot....

Nexus ICQ me at 18971987

V

Victorias_Secret

Guess I'll come out of the woodwork and participate since its my home shard!!! If you need any help with anything or if the Luna shop or museum are needed in any way, just let me know. Sign me up for a vendor :p

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
I would like one also!

I do not have ICQ but I do check forums frequently throughout the day so Private Messages work!

F

Fraggles

Vendors will be handed out this sunday! if you have not xfered by then you can claim your vendor using another ch on that account. you can icq Apetul,Pandora or Myself on sunday to get your vendors

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Queen Arya-Atlantic Shard- ICQ # 150693039
I would like a vendor please

F

Fraggles

If you have a vendor reservation please icq me at 369214966 to claim or look for Crimson Take Two, MeneM or Pandora at the fest sight.

T

Trick Tickler

id like a vendor if spots are still available
Luck