• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rubble

• Thread starter AmdusciasLS
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

AmdusciasLS

Okay, So I finally went and sorted all my rubble. Although, I'm not really sure on the prices of it all, so if someone could perhaps help me on that? Any info would be greatly appreciated, and once that is settled it will all be auctioned off, Thanks!

Here is a list of it all to go with the screenshot:
42 Wall Pieces
125 Assorted plants
42 Assorted Rock Pieces
189 Broken Wall/Trim Pieces
9 Table Pieces
1 Counter Piece
5 Bed Pieces
1 Dock Piece
9 Log Pieces
6 Groups Of Mushrooms
5 Display Case Pieces
2 Tent Pieces
1 Bed Pieces
And not seen is a rubble Deamon Bone.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Out of curiosity.... Where do you find room to lock all of this down for display in your house?!

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the display case pieces would go for quite a bitm great for deco and holding other deco

T

Tribute House

Okay, So I finally went and sorted all my rubble. Although, I'm not really sure on the prices of it all, so if someone could perhaps help me on that? Any info would be greatly appreciated, and once that is settled it will all be auctioned off, Thanks!

Here is a list of it all to go with the screenshot:
42 Wall Pieces
125 Assorted plants
42 Assorted Rock Pieces
189 Broken Wall/Trim Pieces
9 Table Pieces
1 Counter Piece
5 Bed Pieces
1 Dock Piece
9 Log Pieces
6 Groups Of Mushrooms
5 Display Case Pieces
2 Tent Pieces
1 Bed Pieces
And not seen is a rubble Deamon Bone.
Im not entirely sure what LS prices are but heres an estimate based on what ive seen on ATl:
*Wall pieces 500k-1.5m per (the shell etched walls tend to run on the high range)
*The crumbly bits 30-100k
*plants assorted 30k-500k
*Rock pieces anywhere from 100k to a couple mil if you have the moongate style rock...sorry cant remember what was in the pic you provided
*Table pieces Ive seen alot of assembled 3 piece picnic tables ranging from 2-5m
*Counter piece i can't remember if this is the harder to find end chunk but ide say 15-25m
*Bed pieces 500k-1m unfortunatly its the headboard end that is less common
*Dock Piece @15m
*Log pieces 200-500k per chunk
*Mushrooms anywhere from 2m-7m per some graphics rarer then others
*Display case pieces Looks to me like you have 4 chunks of the large @ 15-25m per and one of either the 2 pc or 3 piece ends which ive seen go anywhere from 50-75m
*Tent pieces the flats seem to be going 7.5-12m, the ones that skirt out 12-20m, & the corner @40m? I havent seen any of the corners lately so im not really sure
*Bed piece i think 500k-1m
**A side note, you may want to hang onto your common pieces just incase they get included in the spring cleaning list that will be coming up. Something else to consider being that New Mag may increase the demand for rubble deco.
I hope this helps! :)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dead on with the full walls. The average price is 750k for walls that sell. Walls going for more languish on vendors for months.

A

AmdusciasLS

Im not entirely sure what LS prices are but heres an estimate based on what ive seen on ATl:
*Wall pieces 500k-1.5m per (the shell etched walls tend to run on the high range)
*The crumbly bits 30-100k
*plants assorted 30k-500k
*Rock pieces anywhere from 100k to a couple mil if you have the moongate style rock...sorry cant remember what was in the pic you provided
*Table pieces Ive seen alot of assembled 3 piece picnic tables ranging from 2-5m
*Counter piece i can't remember if this is the harder to find end chunk but ide say 15-25m
*Bed pieces 500k-1m unfortunatly its the headboard end that is less common
*Dock Piece @15m
*Log pieces 200-500k per chunk
*Mushrooms anywhere from 2m-7m per some graphics rarer then others
*Display case pieces Looks to me like you have 4 chunks of the large @ 15-25m per and one of either the 2 pc or 3 piece ends which ive seen go anywhere from 50-75m
*Tent pieces the flats seem to be going 7.5-12m, the ones that skirt out 12-20m, & the corner @40m? I havent seen any of the corners lately so im not really sure
*Bed piece i think 500k-1m
**A side note, you may want to hang onto your common pieces just incase they get included in the spring cleaning list that will be coming up. Something else to consider being that New Mag may increase the demand for rubble deco.
I hope this helps! :)
Awesome, I really appreciate your help!

T

Tribute House

Anytime :)

After looking at the pic again I wanted to add a few that i missed:

*Smooth/solid table chunk (i've seen a big range on these) 5-12m
*Sandstone block 15m
*Marble 1/4 walls 750k-2m (Ive seen for more but i don't think they moved)
I also wanted to add that certain plants, the vibrant hued tall green grass, morning glories, lilly pads, orfluer flower- go for more, in some cases ALOT more :)