• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dc Comics hit Britain (pic)

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now where are the Wonder Twins?!

I remember occasionally there used to be a group of guys that would pop up acting like Star Trek characters, it was hilarious.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Silly....

Reminds me of this vendor mall a good run north of Lagtown. Superhero somthinging. :spider:

Twick or Tweet!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Hall of Heroes"... owned by "ARCHON The GREAT"

Almost a dirrect run from the north gate out of Lagtown.

Sorry to say all the vendors are gone, fell, removed... whatever. It was very cute. They had almost every superhero set up you could think of.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I remember occasionally there used to be a group of guys that would pop up acting like Star Trek characters, it was hilarious.
I was thinking back on my time in UO over the years and thought I would do a search on something a guild I was in years ago did. Ran across this post. I know who all the folks behind the keys were ;) Glad some folks appreciated the late night fun, I know we had a blast running with it.

... and before anyone tries, we still hold the TREK abbreviation :D may have to see if I can get some of the gang together again sometime.