• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TGN.tv

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Has anyone had a chance to glance at our sister site, TGN.tv? It is a social video network for newor popular gaming titles, including RIFT, LOTRO, WOW, StarCraft 2, Forsaken World, and Minecraft. Hard to believe that it was just established a few weeks ago, especially considering that we just hit 10 million views.

Note that the videos are a bit more colorful than we allow on Stratics, but the directors are hilarious. I think you're going to like it. :)

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Yeah, rub it in. :p

D

dracokyaku

SWTOR.stratics also has a youtube channel tgnSWTOR, not much at the moment although it will grow once SWTOR is released!

Promotion is promotion, afterall :)

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Special badge for Syrus!

It has a hard hard, because he's an engineer

I'll get my (new) coat

Attachments

Taylor