• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tinkering] Void Orb WTF?

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It says I have a 100% chance of success yet I've failed making it. How is that possible?

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It says I have a 100% chance of success yet I've failed making it. How is that possible?
The game is called Ultima Online, its called an RNG, you have to kick 10 pigeons, slap 5 people, eat 4 hot dogs, and hope you kicked all 10 pigeons in the same time you ate the hot dogs and slapped 5 people...

If not... EPIC FAIL.......

If you do fail, slap a dev, smash your keyboard, go buy another one tomorrow and this time yell "DONT FAIL ON ME" while punching the screen with your eyes closed.

If that fales...

While drowning a kitten and praying to the RNG gods that dont excist but they will give you a second chance and a new keyboard and monitor and forgive you for the kitten..

FAILING THTAT just try again.............

Thankss

Thunderz

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They aren't that hard to collect. All the void creatures seem to have them including kopre which a fairly unskilled individual can kill. Maybe kopres only have one orb in 4 or 5 of them but they are plentiful and some of the other voids aren't too hard to kill also. How can you get 100% sucess in making them?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is a bug in the text.
The success chance is 70% at 100 skill, I have a talisman +28% and the gump says 100%. Result: you can fail because is 98% and not 100%...

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Must be a bug then, my crafting gump says 100% chance. I have a +26 tallisman, 90 tink and 100 magery. As for hunting them I have in the past but I recently came across a nice stash of sapphire.

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i had the opposite experience: void orbs are hard to collect... I spent a lot of time collecting and only got 4. gave up and bought them. super annoying
I find them much quicker to get than crystaline blackrock or ML gems but then I am dirt poor so I suppose if I had the gold sitting around doing nothing I would just buy them. Unless I needed to train my pets