• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] To sell or keep?

• Thread starter Nightly Spirit
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Nightly Spirit

I resently sold a item that someone is upset about that I didnt keep it in hopes they would someday come to my shard and purchase this item. If you have a item and offer it in good faith to someone and they turn and say "Ill hold off for now", what would you do with it?

F

Fraggles

yep i would sell it. if you offered it to them for sale and they where not ready to buy it then Owell to them :(

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sounds like someone is trying to "guilt" you into holding the NEXT item you get so they will have a better chance at it....Whatever it may be....

N

Nightly Spirit

Yeah, I went outta my way to find them this rare item and when I do thats what they told me. Then at the event tonight on GL I get told what a pos I am for auctioning it off here. Just wanted to see what people had to say and that it wasnt just me. Thanks all :)

P

PoCove

I agree with the others ... Sell it or give it to someone .. That is most likely what I would do ...