• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rares Fest Raffle Vendors

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to let everyone know to grab your raffles, the raffle vendors are not in the rares fest regular vendor houses, but right beside them at Seafarmers Collegium of Merxmere [SCM] building, Still plenty of books left of a couple of nice event items. Get your tickets now and good luck

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
question regarding raffles, is the tome of ensorcle equipable one rather than open book style?

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it is not the open book version, so im guessing it is equippable... the raffle items are locked down inside the north vendor house :)

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When is the drawing for the raffle? Also where will the winning numbers be posted?

Tom

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it is not the open book version, so im guessing it is equippable... the raffle items are locked down inside the north vendor house :)
Awsome, I just checked them out, its the necro book. I soooo want to win that!!!!!

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am surprised to still see so many tickets on the Essence Of Renewal (Tan Tall Flask) (5). Season 8 item from Origin. ALso you have a chance to win gold as well. And the other raffle- Frozen Bow (12) Season. From none other than Chessy. Take the chance people and buy some raffles, there only a million each and you have a good chance to win something nice.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Second Prize Added To The Frosted Bow Raffle Ticket

Second Prize Added To The Frosted Bow Raffle Ticket

Prize #1 Frosted Bow
(Chesapeake EM Item)

Prize #2 Member Of The Legion of Chaos
(Sash, Donated by Restless)

We will draw two winning tickets, the First ticket wins the Frosted Bow and the Second ticket wins the Sash.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
About the drawing.
I have bought a few tickets but its impossible for to be there in the middle of the night Scandinavia time(02-03 AM).Will I loose my winning ticket or will you post the winning number and I can collect the day after?

Regards
The Scandinavian

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Winners have 7days to collect the prize.

N

Nightly Spirit

I have not seen any tickets for sale on the enhanced tome vendor. Does this mean no more are available?