• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] ON ATLANTIC - RED Tokuno DYED SWAMP DRAGON?

F

Fraggles

wow thats cool! maybe they used a tok dye on a barding? i dont think you can do it but maybe it was a bug or somthing

dennislcf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its bug. use tokuno dye to dye the armor deed after the slime dye. as i know it will be fix when he ride off

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goto uo.com that guy with the shroud and red swampy named "William Kidd" on Atlantic doesnt even come up in the char search....

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yes sometime ago (late 2009ish?) you were able to dye the barding deeds with tok neon dyes.. they fixed this so deeds were no longer dyed and could no longer be dyed... but a few that had used the deeds on swampys that didnt dismount were able to keep the hue. So that person hasnt dismounted for over a year.. lol.. see a few here and there.. a blue one on pac...

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats not true, I have several characters not in a guild that I can still lookup on UO.com. Characters that haven't been played on for more then 30 days don't show up.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Gareth, you're mistaken.

Characters which have not logged in during the past 30 days do not show up.

I think that if you do a char search a little later today he may be there. I'm guessing that the char hasn't been logged in, until now, for quite a long time - maybe even the full year! In which case he will appear on char search when it updates.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL thats my RED Rider! and yes that character is guilded, swampy is from when u could dye the deeds tok colors for armor. Maybe one of the last few left as we all know what happens when u jump off... :(

Edit: oh ya and this guy has been logged in a bunch since they fixed this but ya it has probably been at least 30 days since last on.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL thats my RED Rider! and yes that character is guilded, swampy is from when u could dye the deeds tok colors for armor. Maybe one of the last few left as we all know what happens when u jump off... :(

Edit: oh ya and this guy has been logged in a bunch since they fixed this but ya it has probably been at least 30 days since last on.
Dang I would definatelly not go afk in town or anything... As people like to **** other players off by making Harbringers and getting them killed somehow, that would really suck.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He's gonna have to jump off at some point to feed it or it will go wild.
had this for a year or so already so if it was going to go wild i think it would have already done so. Also i might be mistaken but i dont think a pet can go wild when u are still riding him.

Dan...yes i dont leave him afk anywhere ;)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
He's gonna have to jump off at some point to feed it or it will go wild.
My dexxer has not fed his swampy in over 6 years and it's still tame as it ever was. Never worried about feeding non tamer pets *shrugs*

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it may be a bug but even tamed pets... Such as my greater dragon, whenever I see his mood goes to extremely I just do "All guard me" "All follow me" and it refreshes back to wonderfully happy... I never feed my tamed pets, I think I feed them sometimes when I tame them but as for bonding ive even had my pets bond without feeding them... I think something is broken there, my pets can go on forever without eating? lol