• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Chessy Rare Fest 11' is one of the best...

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to say that this years Rare Fest is one of the most crowded yet coordinated Rare events that I have been to. A+ to Gunga and MERX for throwing an awesome event, that has added life to my museum in items and visits.

Awesome job guys! (Sorry for double post)

F

Fraggles

i agree! so far tons of peeps and lots of stocked vendors! no stupid rules or other conflicts going on just a bunch of people having fun and hanging out!

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to say that this years Rare Fest is one of the most crowded yet coordinated Rare events that I have been to. A+ to Gunga and MERX for throwing an awesome event, that has added life to my museum in items and visits.

Awesome job guys! (Sorry for double post)
gareth, wildstar and shiela have been working hard dealing with giving vendors out and people selling fake items on their vendors, sundina and i have spent a ton of time putting stuff into the auction house for people all day long for the last few days and answering questions, lineman is overseeing the whole process and making sure things are running smooth, just to let ya know, we are working hard out there

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gareth, wildstar and shiela have been working hard dealing with giving vendors out and people selling fake items on their vendors, sundina and i have spent a ton of time putting stuff into the auction house for people all day long for the last few days and answering questions, lineman is overseeing the whole process and making sure things are running smooth, just to let ya know, we are working hard out there
Gunga's town design inspired us to host a fest there. A design that nice needed a fest. )

S

shulginist

I have to say that this years Rare Fest is one of the most crowded yet coordinated Rare events that I have been to. (Sorry for double post)
Same thing can be said about the last fest held on Chessy. Starting to see a trend here it definitely isn't a fluke.