• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

rare type 5 or 6 fishing book

V

vvvaaannn

Would anyone be kind enough to post the text of the rare fishing book 5 or 6 that has been mentioned as a rare drop that explains the locations for the rare fish? Thx in advance.

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forgive me if I am wrong, but I don't think anyone has gotten #5 or 6. I just think it was mentioned as a possibility.

Have any of you legendary fisher people gotten these two books?

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Forgive me if I am wrong, but I don't think anyone has gotten #5 or 6. I just think it was mentioned as a possibility.

Have any of you legendary fisher people gotten these two books?
I have part 5 didnt want to say anything because it might jinx me, but Im already jinxed so.
It list enchanted fish and rare crustacean, where to find them and what they do.
autum dragonfish- ish
bull- labryntho o' malas
crystal- prism o' light
fairy salmon- rivers of o' ter mur
fire- shame
giant koi- tokuno
great bar- deep waters of felucca
holy mackerel- spirit filled waters of malas
lava- abyss
reaper- doom
summer- destard
unicorn- twisted weald
yellowtail- deep waters of trammel
blue lobster- ice dungeon
spider crab- terathan keep
stone crab- deep waters of lost lands for the stone crab is says "if prepared correctly and eaten it makes yer skin tougher"

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got book five the other day off of like a 102 point order. I haven't seen book 6 yet. But would assume it is the rest of rare fish such as the winter dragon fish.

M

Muu Bin

What other rare fish are out there that haven't been mentioned in Book 5? Apart from the Winter Dragonfish, I believe I read about one called a Lantern Fish. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and based on the name and being told in an old thread that the location is somehow tied to the name... I am going to guess Wind for the Lantern fish. Just a wild guess tho...

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rare fish like the king fish, lantern, winter dragon etc. so it is the trophy type rare fish that are not listed in book 5. There is a list of em in stratics and Uoguide. Book 5 has only the ones that you can make pies out of.

My guess for the lantern fish would have been tokuno. As that is where you see all the little lanterns hanging as decoration in the town. (I think its called a red hanging lantern?- that type)

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have part 5 didnt want to say anything because it might jinx me, but Im already jinxed so.
It list enchanted fish and rare crustacean, where to find them and what they

spider crab- terathan keep

Damn! I already wasted 50 charges in Tram waters:( Need to find safe spot in Tera keep instead now...

Thanks for the info!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was told last night the Rainbow fish comes from Twisted Weald. Sadly the catcher had cut it up, so I was unable to beg a screenie.

M

Muu Bin

I was told last night the Rainbow fish comes from Twisted Weald. Sadly the catcher had cut it up, so I was unable to beg a screenie.
So that would make the Twisted Weald spawning 2 fish then... Rainbow and Unicorn. Nice!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I begin to suspect that most places have 2 (or 1 and a crustacean), a modest skill one and a high skill one. Gravewater lake has Zombie fish and Holy Mackeral. I've been able to catch Holy Mackeral with my GM fisher since the booster went live, but I only caught the zombie fish on Test when the char had 120 skill.
Here's the list of undiscovered - or at least 'unphotographed' fish.
Abyssal Dragonfish
Blood lobster
Dread lobster
Dungeon Pike
Lantern Fish
Rainbow Fish
Seeker fish
Tunnel Crab
Void Crab
void Lobster
Winter Dragonfish