• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Mini Rares Fest Transfer thread

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since it seems there is going to be a mini rares fest on Chessy, why not go ahead and start a transfer thread.
I'm in need of a ride for a couple items from - Origin, Cats, Baja
May need a ride from a few more. Ill have to check and see!
Please post on forums if you have room!
Thanks!

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i could use a lift from the following shards:

europa, great lakes, catskills, pacific

yamato, hokuto, izumo, balhae, aririang

will be happy to toss a few mil your way if you can help me out transferring a few items on any of these shards

icq me at 102388892, thanks

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be coming from Atl if anyone needs rides PM me. I will need items from Cats, Baja, sonoma, drachs, and might be a few more. If anyone is coming from these shards please PM me

C

Curran

Why not post where you are coming from so people can ride with you as well? You may be coming from a place different from your home shard. :)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i will be xferring from a few places, including at least one asian shard. i will post details before i bounce.

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be transfering from several East Coast shards. Have plenty of room. PM or ICQ me if you need help or arrangements.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok got a list of places I need rides from. If anyone is coming from these places please PM me so we can set time to meet. OK all i need is a ride from Pacific

I will be transferring from Atlantic and have plenty of room if anyone has loot there they want taken over. Again, PM me to set it up.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I need a ride from Atl and Cats.

I can give rides from Legends. Since this name is new, some of you may remember "an old draconis" I posteed a lot of the pics when the rares lists were much much smaller.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will potentially be transferring from Sonoma. I have to figure out 100% sure if I want to go or not. PM or ICQ me. I will have plenty of room.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
at this point, i have narrowed down 2 of the asian shards i'll be xferring from: Asuka and Sakura. There might be one more that i'll decide on before the fest, but those 2 for sure. i'll have plenty of room so let me know who needs a ride and feel free to get me your stuff in advance. i'll probably be xferring about a week prior to the festival.
~ NDM

PS - i don't charge a fee for xferring.

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Will be xfering from Atlantic to the fest and will have room to carry items. Have a few items i need carried from Catskills if anyone is making that trip and has room PM me.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will be heading to Chessy from Legends , all depends on when I can get the tokens. If you need me to grab some stuff please pm me with how many items and your icq to get in touch thxs. Need ride from Sonoma, GL, and Baja

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i will be xferring from Lake Austin to Chessy for the festival a few days prior to the festival itself. i have set up a mailbox at my museum (located along southwest road inside luna walls, house named "The Asylum : Rares Museum") please drop your items u want xferred in there in a bag with your name and icq

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im looking to poss hitch a ride for a small bag of items on europa coming to chessy .. its like 65 items one bag 229 stones if anyone has any room let me know icq is 210068048 thanks

also poss 4 items 4 stones on legends to chessy too

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to get a ride for just a few items from Napa Valley. Please ICQ or PM me if it's possible and you have some room. ^^

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SchezwanBeefy

I'll be transferring from Napa, about 1 week before the Festival.

Should have about 1 Packy of Room.

PM sent

Ken

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why not post where you are coming from so people can ride with you as well? You may be coming from a place different from your home shard. :)
:) Chessy is home shard. Just have a little bit of stuff on others. If I were xfering I'd have posted!

C

Charbear

Anyone coming from Europa or Oceania? I could use a lift for a couple items. :dunce:

Icq# 66262019

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
SchezwanBeefy

I'll be transferring from Napa, about 1 week before the Festival.

Should have about 1 Packy of Room.

PM sent

Ken
Hey Ken, i have 2 items i need a ride to the fest from napa if you can, would really appreciate it. Thanks :)

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BigEv

No problem, I have plenty of room. Put your items in a bag with a book, with your name and ICQ or any other contact info. Let me know a good time to meet, or you can drop the bag in my mailbox. I have a Luna home, west side of Luna, two houses south of road to bank, name of house owner is Jess, name of House is Jess. It's a pretty bare house, easy to spot.

Ken

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is anyone comin from Cats? I need a few items brought over from there please.

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still looking for someone xfering from Cats too. Can pay a cpl mil to carry my items PM me.

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill xshard from europa, and will have plenty of room (think ill have about 500 free slots) so people who need to take items from europa to rares fest, please pm me with number of items and your icq to contact with ^^

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could use a ride from LS & Sonoma (about 10 items each). And Formosa if anyone is coming from there (1 item).
Thanks!
215-364-344

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still looking for an xfer from the following shards to chesapeake:

europa, great lakes, catskills, pacific

yamato, hokuto, izumo, balhae, aririang

icq me at 102388892, thanks

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got all my items taken care of!

I will be leaving from Atl and Sonoma sometime about a week prior to fest, If you need rides from either location PM me with your contact info please so we can meet up.

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone is leaving from Origin or Pacific - I have just a couple of items on each (2 on Origin and 4 on Pac).

I have a couple on many of the Asian shards as well if anyone is passing through.

I am leaving from Baja if anyone needs a ride - just shoot me a pm :)