• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dungeon Fishing

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was just wondering what areas everyone fishes for dungeon fish??

I currently fish Shame (seems like everyone does now also), Ice dungeon, destard dungeon, and just found out tonight that Dungeon Fish are in wind as well...

Any other locations you all would like to share?

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The pools in wrong give dungeon fish aswell. Tho since they are tiny pools you get like 3 fish only. ;)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the mushroom cave, outside of Twisted Weald, gives dungeon fish.

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive fished for dungeon fish at the lake beside the doom bell.

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for all the responses... now we are building a little data on where to catch those darn dungeon fish! appreciate the help.

I had forgotten about doom, though in the beginning I went there to catch my first Reaper fish then totally forgot about it since. I had fished inside the weald in the back at the lake in the beginning but cant remember if there was dungeon fish there or not, had also forgot about those pools before you enter the weald.

Like to have places I can bounce to and fro since it seems dungeon fish are becoming a more sought after fish as of late... lot of dungeon fishers out there these days.