• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Finally decided on my temp.

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all, been thinking for days about my thunter temp and have decided to go with the following.

Carto GM
Lockpick GM
Magery 80
Mystic 120
Focus 120
SW 100
Meditation 100

I was thinking that using this I will have magery for invis and recall/gate Mystic for rising col and healing and SW for GOL/GOR as well as attunement and WOD for helping with spawns.

Has anyone tried a template like this? if so how much success have they had with it. I may drop med and put my fishing from my main char on to have him as a all in one fisher/thunter.

I think it will be an interesting template to play so I will keep you posted on how I do.

Any comments would be great. Thank you.

A

anna anomalous

since you will have 120 focus, if you have a good enough mana regeneration, lower mana cost, and mana increase suit, you wont find much use in having meditation and can supplement it with another skill, like you were saying about fishing. Word of Death might be difficult to cast at 100, I find it rarely fails around 115.

the template seems solid, but if you are having trouble finding the locations, mining is an extreme help. i personally mark my runes on my miner first, then come back and do the maps on my treasure hunter.

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was thinking that with med but think i will manage without mining so will keep eval. as was going to stone off eval. now all i need to do is train up fishing, cart and lockick as I already have all the other skills listed. I have a 115 sw scroll so will eat it and take to 115. my success rate is not aweful with wod but due to casting time a fizzle is a pain...

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I run something like yours, i soul stone off Carto after I decode the maps:

120 Music
120 Disco
120 Magery
115 Mysticism (gota buy a 120)
120 Focus
120 Weaving
100 LockPicking

Extensive skill jewelery used, but worth it

TheLetterQ

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
120 Magery (+15 ring)
120 Mystic (+15 Brace)
120 Focus
100 Mining
100 Lockpick
100 Cartography
90 Med.

The perfect T-Hunter Template. you can solo up to a level 7 with no issues. Being able to run away a soon as the spawn pops by not being right beside it is fantastic.

I open with 2 EV's while digging the chest. run and invis once it pops. then once the EV's are trashed I unmount and come back in with a Colossus and then re-invis. Works great on everything but the G-Dragons - which take a bit longer to dispell. And a Level 7 does take awhile to kill the frost wyrms. Ter Mur, Tram, Fel, and Malas are all reasonable level 7 pops - The frost wyrm is like a G-Dragon WW with a damage shield.

I recommend you do NOT do a level 7 in Ilsh without a good group of tamers. Them Renegade Changlings are a bit insane. I got 3 on my pop there.

Q

A

anvira

I run something like yours, i soul stone off Carto after I decode the maps:

120 Music
120 Disco
120 Magery
115 Mysticism (gota buy a 120)
120 Focus
120 Weaving
100 LockPicking

Extensive skill jewelery used, but worth it
I run mine with fishing and it seems to work well. Getting ready to do my carto (wish me luck..I hear it takes FOREVER...) but, this seems like an awesome template.

thanks for the info, I think I'm going to try this one and see how it goes!!! :)

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You will like it forsure, discored ancient wyrms are much easier and they don,t dispell your collosus . Carto was a pain to train but I was lucky to train it in the blackrock area they had years ago, but u have those blue scrolls to do the same thing now. Do you use the EC or the classic? Not sure if you can make my template work with the cc and all the jewelery changing.

A

anvira

You will like it forsure, discored ancient wyrms are much easier and they don,t dispell your collosus . Carto was a pain to train but I was lucky to train it in the blackrock area they had years ago, but u have those blue scrolls to do the same thing now. Do you use the EC or the classic? Not sure if you can make my template work with the cc and all the jewelery changing.
I use both, love the EC, just sometimes find it not so user friendly (I'm still working with it to learn it better, because I'm pretty sure it's operator error!)

The macro's are 1000% better, love the graphics. I can see how the cc would be extremely limited in doing that.

Thanks!!

On a side note, what kinda jewels do you have imbued (just curious)

:)

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a +15 music and +15 disco ring and blaclet i equip on my disco macro, so i only have 90 music and disco but jewel up to 120 in both then unequip both in the same macro.
I have 100 mysticism which i jewel up to 115(till i get my 120)i use a different bracelet and keep my crystalized ring on to keep me at 120 for my -20 mage wep. I just make a quick equip macro with the mystic spells and once cast it un-equips.
So thats 75 points i freed up so far by using jewels and i could make a +15 mystic ring and have 90 points freed up.
My regular jewels i wear is a crystalized ring and Ornament. Let me know if you need macro examples, once you get used to it its easy to make.