• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Any reputable xshard traders

A

Adora

willing to move some items from Atlantic and/or Legends to Lake Superior for me for a fair price?

F

Fraggles

i just came back from Atlantic to LS about 3 days ago. i spammed on LS shard that i was comming if anyone needed a ride and did bring some items back for people but i guess you where not on :( if i transfer again i will try to give more notice. i have done transactions with many people on this forum and even with you so i am trustworthy (i bought the crystals from you) sorry i missed you!

A

Adora

i just came back from Atlantic to LS about 3 days ago. i spammed on LS shard that i was comming if anyone needed a ride and did bring some items back for people but i guess you where not on :( if i transfer again i will try to give more notice. i have done transactions with many people on this forum and even with you so i am trustworthy (i bought the crystals from you) sorry i missed you!
I did miss that obviously :( Thanks for the reply and sorry that I missed you! If you do make the transfer again, please let me know!

PS - hope you enjoyed the crystals! :)