• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] a firefighter`s helmet...

• Thread starter Danny1026
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
D

Danny1026

i recently obtained a firefighter`s helmet and was curious to its value. any information about this item would be appreciated. once i figure out its value it will be for sale.

F

Fraggles

from what i was able to find there was between 20-40 of these handed out in season 8. it has a nice name so thats a plus for it but being there was alot possibly given out if i where you I would run an auctin and see what happens, its the best way to go to see what peeps are willing to pay for an item like this. what shard is it on? my guess for a price on this item could be around 45-75m?

D

Danny1026

only 20 to 40 handed out is a good thing. its on europa right now. would make a very nice piece of deco if nothing else.

Attachments

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i see theres kinda 4 price tags for these event items...

unique item...mega mega gold
less than 10....good good gold
10-50 ...ok gold
+50 ..low gold value.

i paid 50m for a recent europa bloody halloween mask that was advertized for sale on this board,,i paid 10m more than the asking price because i wanted it...and did not want to lose chance to buy it....this item was less than 10 given out.

with this in mind i will offer u 25m for the firemans helmet....20-40 given out

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies because i like keep europa item on europa ...35m

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since this a discussion post here's my thoughts for you.

On the sticky post above manticore posts from season 8 events that thier were app. 20 given out. I play on europa as well and remember when these first came out and were selling on the rares forums, if memory serves me right they were selling for between 75 million and 100 million each at the time.

I would go with what fraggles said and place them up for auction with a min bid required and a ending date. This allows for fair competition for all the players interested and for you to obtain a fair price for your event item. I would place the auction up for bid for one full week, not every one checks the rares site every day for quick bargins "coughs". This way you will get more players a chance to bid on you item and you will recieve more for it.

Hope this helps.

Rip

D

Danny1026

ok people believe it or not. i traded the helmet for a keep in atlantic shard on the tram side.....

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I would really LOVE this item.
I just bought another Luna house though :(

But I am accepting holiday gifts everyone!

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those interested this a what the helmet looks like

This is not the one this thread is about - this is my own.

Attachments

J

Jynxtryx

I was at the event and later swapped my firefighters helmet to another on this board for a ring worth around 30 mill. So the prices are more or less spot on.

Around 30-40 helmets went out judging by the amount of players there.

It was a joint Saint Georges Day celebration and a unique event set in Yew, Europa for the RP militia there (Grd). Something a little less high fantasy. (Saint George is the Patron Saint of England, and supposedly slew a dragon).

Yew was under attack by huge crimson dragons , they wer elured to the crypts by large mounds of meat. There was two sets of unique crimson dragon scale armour on the corpses as well, which went for a lot more. Everyone who turned up and helped kill the crimson dragons (which had already trapped and killed many rangers sent to investigate many rangers sent by the Queen to investigate the disturbance) was given a Firefighters Helmet. Hope that helps!