• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Gold Blood Moss

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just so we have a record of it (And so I know what I have) could someone explain in detail or the best they can where and when the Gold Blood Moss came from?

It'd be nice to have a sticky with a list of items and rares explaining where and when everything came from. This info is too scattered, and Stratics search function is kinda slow. Thank You.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
F

Fraggles

there are many stickys at the top of this fourm that you can find about every item. i agree i would love to have info on each item as to the story behind its creation but that would take alot of work for someone to do and everyone that does do the lists and info are volenteers, if you woud like to nominate yourself to do it ill vote for you!

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol, I just had wisdom teeth pulled a few days ago and am on meds, and have been poking through a lot of items lately, i'm sorry if I come off needy. I was just curious about this one item as it doesn't really seem to fit anywhere. Ive only heard from one source say they were created by accident in 2000.

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really? Interesting. I've seen far fewer of these (Maybe 5 total ever) than Gold Mark scrolls.

S

shulginist

I have sold ten or so of these on my vendors in the last few months for 8-12m on Atl so check them from time to time if interested.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really? Interesting. I've seen far fewer of these (Maybe 5 total ever) than Gold Mark scrolls.
Yes really. If you have only seen 5...you werent looking too hard. Again, this is just an uncommon item created with a backpack bug...nothing more.

J

Jasonleebeck

Yes really. If you have only seen 5...you werent looking too hard. Again, this is just an uncommon item created with a backpack bug...nothing more.
Not trying to start anything w/you RC, but I thought that was one of the items that you could buy from NPC mage vendors at the beginning of Trammel, much like gold chessboard and red jointing plane.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries...ur prob right there...I just bunch all these together as a similar bug...just a different method of attaining them. Thanks for the clarification, I def. don't know everything about this game. :D