• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] a Rare, a Glitch, or both? help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

a friend

So before anyone gets too excited im not going to tell u how this item was "created" but i used no materials or crafting skills at all...

So this item is now called "Bola Balls" are colored luna white and were obtained accidently when i tried to do something else... i couldnt be more vague i know and i apologize. they are "9 Bola Balls" and weigh 90 Stones. A normal bola ball is called A Bola Ball and weighs 1 stone per ball. Thus these 9 Bola Balls are uncommon and unintentionally created.

However, is this new item considered to be rare and valuable? can i sell it without fear of the wrath of the GMs? If so, what price could i sell it for? any insight would be very much appreciated and I thank you for your time and consideration.

- a friend

A

a friend

i dont want to try it lol, is there a penalty for checking it / will i get in trouble if i do it again?

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Worth nothing if you can keep 'creating' more.... report it. Seriously lol.............

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
What he said!

A

a friend

ok so ill try it out and post back in a few.... if you cant "create more", how much would it be worth then?

A

a friend

ok so i tried to redo the glitch and was unable to replicate the "creation" of the bola balls.... so now i have just these 9 "Bola Balls"... what would they be worth if the lgitched is fixed and the item still exists and cannot be recreated?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all i can tell u is............ the old bola balls the grey ones when single weigh 1 stone when stacked weigh 10 stone,,,,no idea...been like that for many many years

A

a friend

were the old bola balls luna white or grey? and are they worth anything?

Nimuaq

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Technically, I have hundreds of those white bola balls. The problem is they're titled "light" or "heavy powder charge" and I can craft them using alchemy.

The default name bug should really be fixed. Thanks to Assia Penryn for the effort to list all those items.

A

a friend

thanks for the clarification all, i attempted to steal heavy charge powder off of some one in fel and the stolen powder became Bola Balls. thats what happened so i figured it was a name glitch but it cannot be replicated. thank you all for your guidance/assistance/knowledge it is greatly appreciated.

im on Lake Superior so if anyone wants em, hit me up... and if u know who i am then Shhhh just icq or post here for me lol

thanks again to all who posted, and i hope more newbs come to fel for easy steals

- a friend

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i dont want to try it lol, is there a penalty for checking it / will i get in trouble if i do it again?
If you have to ask...

Verdict: Exploit Item

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.