• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Information

D

DVI

First I'd like to apologize to everyone that was involved in the sale threads I was running several months past. Personal, Financial, and Computer issues required me to leave the game for awhile. The majority are resolved and are something I'd like to leave in the past.

Second, I was hoping someone might be able to provide me some information on an item.

I found this deed in the pack of a character I rarely use on Baja last evening, and have been unable to find any information about it.

Thank you.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was from a event a few months ago. Was a vending machine at end of event. Dont think allot of people got them though. Not sure on #

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry to hear about your troubles, but certainly glad you are back friend.

I hope everything's back to normal for you asap...

:)

D

DVI

That was from a event a few months ago. Was a vending machine at end of event. Dont think allot of people got them though. Not sure on #
Thank you for the info...still not sure as to how i acquired it as i dont recall attending the event, but at this point im not sure it matters.