• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

13 Anniversary Items

• Thread starter Droopy Crystal
  • Start date
  • Watchers 9

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice job Dev's! These are great! *smiles* I like the fruit baskets too. I tried snacking on one and got a surprize..... Nice touch. *laughs*

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have to agree. I like these! I'm not usually into deco, but I can see myself using the clocks, display case, and white tub. I am not sure the purpose of the planter yet, but if it helps with gardening, then maybe I will get those too.

-OBSIDIAN-

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I too really like the clocks, I always wondered if they would be put in the game. For me this is one of the better if not best set of anniv. gifts.

N

Ni-

uhg...

So torn...

We are finallyt offered the ability to obtain Display Cases, and we have to choose over the other things...

Probably 1 White Dye tub (unless it's confirmed that it dyes the same color as the white stain), 1 Lg GF clock...

Can the pots be used as plant bowls? If so then I may get as many as 4-6 otherwise, 1-3.

That leaves me with 8-11 Display Cases. Let's hope that's enough!

(I Haven't logged into other shards in a long while so I think x-shard trading is out of the question)

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
uhg...

(I Haven't logged into other shards in a long while so I think x-shard trading is out of the question)
You can get gifts on other shards if your chars there are old enough, no matter how long it is since you logged in!

PS. What shard are you interested in?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are anniversary items?
I thought they were going to be the 13 year vet rewards.

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are anniversary items. You get a deed in your backpack and can make a choice from it.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, that's good news. I heard the list and thought it was a pretty lame set of 13 year vet rewards.

Not that it would matter to me, none of my accounts are even close to the 13 year mark.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The White Dye is sorta metallic or something .. anyone have a color ID for it?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just logged into Baja and no gifts so I tried Origin and it justs sets there as does nothing. Am I missing something? Are others getting gifts? There is nothing, and I mean nothing on UO.com about the rewards going live. WTF

S

Sevin0oo0

white dye tub & display case, will sell the rest.
dye tub - regular cloth white or reward/tokuno white?

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just logged into Baja and no gifts so I tried Origin and it justs sets there as does nothing. Am I missing something? Are others getting gifts? There is nothing, and I mean nothing on UO.com about the rewards going live. WTF
Youre not missing anything man.

Origin went down maybe two hours ago? And it's once again stuck in down mode.

There are some serious issues with this patch/publish, or the server of Origin itself, and the content is only published to Origin at the moment, no other shard.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
white dye tub & display case, will sell the rest.
dye tub - regular cloth white or reward/tokuno white?
The white was brighter than my HOTM/Staff but they might be the subdued white so I'm not sure how to really categorize the color. I'll wait for a more artistically inclined color mapper to speak out about IDs :).

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have people actually gotten these yet, or just on origin? I logged on to Atlantic and nothing yet.

Phoenix_Mythic

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The White Dye is sorta metallic or something .. anyone have a color ID for it?
We created a new hue map for this. It's designed to be a reasonably bright white without washing out detail in the artwork or introducing any chromatic effects. The hue ID is 2500.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We created a new hue map for this. It's designed to be a reasonably bright white without washing out detail in the artwork or introducing any chromatic effects. The hue ID is 2500.
Could you please update UO.com and let people know what is going on with Origin and the 13 Anniversary Items. Are they going live to all shards and if so when may we expect them. TY

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Er, no cake? :mad:
I like the baskets better tho. I have enough anniv cakes. It's a nice change.

Origin went down maybe two hours ago? And it's once again stuck in down mode.

There are some serious issues with this patch/publish, or the server of Origin itself, and the content is only published to Origin at the moment, no other shard.

C'mon man, it's fate. There HAD to be issues with the patch... After all it's the 13th anniv items. We all know 13 is that unlucky number. Maybe they shouldda made the 13th baskets black :thumbup1:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In my country 13 is a lucky number and 17 is unlucky, so when I log I'll get double gifts? :p

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Well, with the issues they have been having lately... ANYTHING is possible :lol:

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well these are just about the coolest anni items ever in my opinion. So much for unlucky 13.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
C'mon man, it's fate. There HAD to be issues with the patch... After all it's the 13th anniv items. We all know 13 is that unlucky number. Maybe they shouldda made the 13th baskets black :thumbup1:
I can't remember the last time they had to pull a server two consecutive days in a row.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool :) thanks for response

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I can't remember the last time they had to pull a server two consecutive days in a row.
Neither can I. But then again I usually just focus on Atlantic unless it's gift time.

Still say the fruit baskets would look cool dye abyssal :drool:

N

Ni-

uhg...

You can get gifts on other shards if your chars there are old enough, no matter how long it is since you logged in!

Hhmmm, I logged into Origin a couple times last night and I didn't see any received gifts. I assumed since I hadn't logged in a long while on Origin, I figured that I wasn't eligable. I thought I remember hearing that they changed it from just having a char to haveing been logged in.

Anyway, I'm interested in Chesapeake.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
For some reason the gifts were not given on Origin until this morning. I was lucky enough to log in for a few minutes before it crashed.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Only thing I can tell you is I snagged a Large Jack yesterday on Origin that was player named one. When hitting another patch about 5 minutes later I saw the player running thru. Hollered at them because I was gonna give it to them but they kept running. Don't know if that answers your question or not.

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I logged onto Origin Shard yesterday and I did not recieve any gifts on my 7 characters there.

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone confirm or deny this please?
It be interesting to see what happens on Siege. Being a quiet shard, and usually I play around server restart I'll have some idea.

I know nearly everyones name on the shard lol, so should be able to tell how its done.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh my god.... when will they learn how to draw circles in the right perspective?????

Its simple... LOOK AT THE DYE TUB...then...LOOK WHAT YOU DREW. NOT THE SAME.

Urgegge huge pet peeve.

That aside, very excited about the display cases!

Potgut

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh my god.... when will they learn how to draw circles in the right perspective?????

Its simple... LOOK AT THE DYE TUB...then...LOOK WHAT YOU DREW. NOT THE SAME.

Urgegge huge pet peeve.

That aside, very excited about the display cases!
It's the first thing I notice when I saw those unbalanced circled items which is probably why I wont get them :yell:, it reminded me of the Codex Of Virtue circle. I'll only get em if they are very benifitual somehow, but in that case I will keep them hidden in some chest where I can't see them.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's the first thing I notice when I saw those unbalanced circled items which is probably why I wont get them :yell:, it reminded me of the Codex Of Virtue circle. I'll only get em if they are very benifitual somehow, but in that case I will keep them hidden in some chest where I can't see them.
I don't know who keeps doing this... but they have been doing it since ML. Like some of the things are done right, some are not.

Remember arcane circle, the first one was 100% perspective circle, then they changed it to the non stupid looking one.

They really need to stop doing this, they look so out of place.

L

Luke Carjacker

I really like the display cases. Makes me glad I didn't blow any gold on rubble display cases. Which led me to think, the people who have spent tens or even hundreds of millions on rubble display cases are gonna be M-A-D MAD! That's the risk of buying rares I guess.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really like the display cases. Makes me glad I didn't blow any gold on rubble display cases. Which led me to think, the people who have spent tens or even hundreds of millions on rubble display cases are gonna be M-A-D MAD! That's the risk of buying rares I guess.
I got some myself and they are key parts of my deco... I dont know if Ill replace them or not though, mine are shorter.

twoburntfouryou

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would those who bought or have rubble display cases be mad???? They are still rubble not a gift that many are gonna get which still makes the rubble ones a rare.:)

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would those who bought or have rubble display cases be mad???? They are still rubble not a gift that many are gonna get which still makes the rubble ones a rare.:)
The rubble ones are customizable in size, but these display cases I think are cooler. I know ive wanted these kind of cases for years. :)

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a few of the rubble cases and I'm not mad they are still going to be special to me because they were part of an event that I met some really nice players at. :)

I really love the anniversary items I think they did an awesome job :)