• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rares fest transfer thread

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi figured it was about time to get this going. I will be transferring from Chessy to Cats on the 28th. Please pm me or post in this thread if you need something brought over from there. I will be looking for rides from GL, Sonoma, and LS if anyone can carry a cpl items. Thxs.

F

Fraggles

ill be going from LS to rares fest and need a ride from pacific and origin

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'm looking to transfer items from Atlantic, Great Lakes, Sonoma, and Pacific to the Catskills. ICQ in profile, thanks.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a few items on baja and atl I need carried over. Please pm me here to set up time and cost. Thanks

W

weezer

I need one item brought over from Sonoma.... willing to pay to have it moved if anyone is leaving from there.

Just icq me 559 480 000

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also have a few items I'd like to send over from Sonoma. If anyone is going there and back please send me a PM.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i need items transferred off of Legends and Europa, icq me 102388892 if you have any room, i can spare some room on Chesapeake

Melchior1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where is rares fest and how can I get involved? I would love some info on this. I'm from Sonoma. thanks.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One item stuck on Great Lakes that I'd love to get to Catskills!

Please let me know if anyone is moving that direction!!

Thx!

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where is rares fest and how can I get involved? I would love some info on this. I'm from Sonoma. thanks.
Hi Melchior1-

You can find out more about the rares fest in this thread - http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-rares-collector/224197-autumn-2010-rares-festival-catskills.html

Everyone is welcome to attend the rares fest, so once it gets started, don't hesitate to stop in.

There are many of us who spend lots of hours there. You can stay as long as you wish to! Loitering is acceptable at all of the rares festivals. =)

BlissMarie

D

Dani/Alina

looking to move like 2 items from LA, pm if you can help! TY

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have items on Legends, Pacific, and GL that I would like transfered. Let me know if you can help. Thanks

D

DVI

I will be transfering from Chessy to Cats and I'm happy to carry items for anyone that needs a lift.

I need items transfered from Europa, Baja & Napa to Catskills. If anyone is transfering from these shards and would be willing to take a few items for me please contact me via pm or icq [247-299-718]

Thank you.

F

Fraggles

I need some items transferred from pacific please icq me at 369214966 willing to help with transfer costs!

F

Fraggles

well seems if i cant get a ride from pacific to cats i will be transfering from there tomorrow (sunday) night or monday and i am also transfering from LS if anyone still needs rides. i was not able to get your icq to work for me manti. my icq is 369214966

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a few items I wouldn't mind sent to Cats from Napa. If you are interested in helping me out please pm me. Thanks.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still need items transferred off of Legends and Europa, icq me 102388892 if you have any room, thanks !

D

DVI

Still need items from Napa & Europa to Cats if anyone out there is transfering...

Thank you.

L

lupushor

One little item from Napa to Cats please!

Give me a beep on icq 70209560, item is wrapped and ready. TY!

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im Xfering from Great lakes to Cats if anyone needs a lift. Will be going at 3pm et.

Jyachori

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be xferring from sonoma to cats.

But It depends on ...

How many items do you carry?
How much paying for me.

pm me:lick:

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We will be going from Atlantic to Catskills shortly.

We could use a ride from Napa Valley for one item and from Baja for about five items.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have items on Sonoma, Baja, LS, Origin and Napa that I would like transfered.
If you can pick up my items, please let me know via icq.

ICQ 11767124 [Peil]

Thank you