• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Mesanna Dyed Pumpkin's

N

NewThunder

She visited napa and if you had a Jack O Lantern with "her" name on it she dyed it the abysmal color.
She was on Legends last evening dying Jack O Lanterns also. My understanding is that she will visit all the shards, i think there is a post about on Uhall.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Selling Mesanna's Red/Black Jack O Lantern, atl

There are 2 types:

Black/Red ~30 so far

Black/Yellow 100-120 so far

And she is not done visiting other shards yet.

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I have a black/yellow for sale on Great Lakes 110mil PM me if interested

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

There are 2 types:

Black/Red ~30 so far

Black/Yellow 100-120 so far

And she is not done visiting other shards yet.
I'm thinking 30 would be a stretch at this point, I personally had 500 lanterns from last year and only 2 were mesanna's :(
Not to mention people who miss it on there respected shard.

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'm thinking 30 would be a stretch at this point, I personally had 500 lanterns from last year and only 2 were mesanna's :(
Not to mention people who miss it on there respected shard.
Well personally your ass needs to be there to have the pumpkin turned to say mesanna with the color (PS she only does 1 per character). Not many people went.:lol:

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well personally your ass needs to be there to have the pumpkin turned to say mesanna with the color (PS she only does 1 per character). Not many people went.:lol:

Not completely true.

Mesanna visited various shards before the public dye events and if you had Jack O Lantterns with her name on it locked down at your porch she went ahead and dyed them. Furthermore, the public dye event already happend on GL, Napa, and Legends. At GL there were at least 75 people and last night at least 60 people at Legends. Also, Sonoma is tonight so I imagine people from Sonoma who reads this will know ahead of time and are now trying to hunt down all the Mesanna pumpkins on that shard. LS and Baja are next week and so on and so on.

I don't pull numbers out of my ass, I verify before I post them. 30 is about right so far for the Black/Red, I personally have 5 of those and Jinx has 2 so that makes 7 just between 2 of us.

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

yes i know that about the pumpkins out side on the steps, but its not an overwhelming amount like 500...

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Does it gotta be a pumpkin with Mesanna's name or will she do any pumpkin? I take it she has not visited ATL yet?

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

has to be her name

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

not entirely true

she visited Legends last nite and painted pumpkins..... as I understood it, the ones from last year with her name on it became the black with red eyes, and the ones that were not her name (I had one of these) became black with yellow eyes and she put her name on them

there is a post on the Legends forums with examples of each

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

for the red ones yes has to be her name

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

A gm does a nice thing for everyone and adds a little spice to uo. And you immediatly just try to make a profit from it. at least wait a few months. you make me sick.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Ok I got a count from Mesanna just now, she said 50 Mesanna pumpkins and about 160 renames. She just told me this at the end of the Sonoma dying event. So the previous count was pretty much right on the money.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

A gm does a nice thing for everyone and adds a little spice to uo. And you immediatly just try to make a profit from it. at least wait a few months. you make me sick.
LOL

G

Gh3tt0

whats my conjour's grimoire that was accidently dyed during this event worth...and yes it is real i showed it too EM Helio's during the event...

N

Nightly Spirit

Truely interesting, I seen people dieing to get in to the EM hall, literally. They would then get a res from their guildmate and proceed to get more pumpkins dyed :(.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last night she did origin, about 80-90 people showed up to get pumpkins dyed, i didnt have any named messana to begin with so i dont know how many of those were dyed but i came away with 3 .(me, my mom and a friend).

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Atl was this evening and of course it was a zoo :)