• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] How do you Mount a fish?

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you mount a fish?

I got a marlin and how do I mount that to make it a deco?

It said that some fishes can be made throphy deeds of and 2 you can mount. Marlin was one of the ones u can mount....so how I do that?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Use a taxidermy kit on it. You can buy them from tanners shop right behind WBB.

M

Muu Bin

How do you mount a fish?

I got a marlin and how do I mount that to make it a deco?

It said that some fishes can be made throphy deeds of and 2 you can mount. Marlin was one of the ones u can mount....so how I do that?
Use a fish saddle? :lol:

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would guess a translation mistake ... wall mount doesnt mean that it is a rideable. Thought i cant say the difference within uo of a trophy (as we know them) and 'one of the new fishable wall mounts'.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought i cant say the difference within uo of a trophy (as we know them) and 'one of the new fishable wall mounts'.
Was what I was wondering about - cuz taxademi kit would make a wall throphy. Not a wall mount as its written in the publish notes - unless im misunderstanding it. But its either no info on how to make wall mounts.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are two new fish trophy shapes. These shapes cover several fish types.
Type one, the Marlin type includes Blue and Black Marlin, which can be seen here: Taxidermy Kits
this type also includes lava fish and unicorn fish.
Type two is the dragonfish style, which I don't yet have a picture of, but I believe uoguide does.

G

goonball

Fair warning if you decide to make a fish trophy out of it, the color seems to be messed up (hopefully not forever) and it just shows up as this uncolored blackish/dark greyish fish trophy. Rather ugly in my opinion.

Also, what was your fishing at when you caught that marlin?

nightstalker22

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fair warning if you decide to make a fish trophy out of it, the color seems to be messed up (hopefully not forever) and it just shows up as this uncolored blackish/dark greyish fish trophy. Rather ugly in my opinion.

Also, what was your fishing at when you caught that marlin?

I caught one at 98.3 fishing.