• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crazy quest delivery....

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just got this crazy order:
15 Hummer Lobsters
10 Gray Snappers
15 Cobia
15 Mahi-Mahi
5 Red Grouper
15 Smallmouth Bass

Deliver to Moonglow...

Geez.....

tehfloof

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not so hard if you've been fishing and aquiring that as you go. But, it seems an order like this would give you a powerscroll. Let's hope so ^^

tehfloof

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think if I did that one and got bait I'd cry.
I would too >< Let us know what you get :) I just started getting into the large quests. Now i'm getting mostly 2's and 3's, but nothing like yours yet. good luck!

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh .... sorry to hear. Which part was it? Three seems to be pretty rare.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Theres no penalty for canceling quests is there? NM yes there is..

L

Luke Carjacker

I've done 100+ and had just one 6-parter like that. I believe I got bait out of it. Whatever it was, it made me want to cry. I can also say I've gotten about 20 books, but no pt. 3 yet.

Low and behold, I just delivered my shipment and got a new order, 6-parter:

rock crab 10
amberjack 20
yellowfin tuna 15
red drum 15
bluegill sunfish 20
kokanee salmon 10

One thing about all this fishing & shipping, I have a lot more time to browse and post on stratics :). I'm hoping for something good out of this order. 90 fish, damn that's a lot.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Theres no penalty for canceling quests is there? NM yes there is..
Yes, there is a penalty. Somehow its a hidden reputation system that gives you higher quests the more quests you have filled. But if you cancle them - it gives negative reputation that u have to work up again.

Its no clerification from devs on this - but im not willing to try test it...

But I now mainly get large ones, one small now and then....

Got one +5 ps so far.

L

Luke Carjacker

Just as a follow up to my 6-part 90 fish quest delivery, I ended up with bait...but I'm not too disappointed actually. It's 70 units of Unicorn Fish Bait; I haven't received that type yet and 70 is definitely a lot. My next order is just 4 parts for 50. Off I go.

D

Destiny<3

I had a quest delivery to Papua, and all I got was 2 bait for a stone crab :/

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stratics people already did a great work. have a look at Fishing Quests and understand how the number of charges for a bait is determined.
On a postive note ... 6-part-orders are probably the largest ones given out. The quest crates can 'only' hold up to 1200 stones, which is at max 6 times 20 fishes