• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need specific times/days (Meeting Related)

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi. I am working to coordinate a meeting with the members and leaders of UP and those other guilds we've invited to the Order vs. Chaos theme to work on details for the execution of this idea.

Could you guys let us know what days/times work best for you in the coming week?

Thank you all so much. :thumbup1:

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For me, weekdays are impossible (So Sunday through Thursday).

I'm not sure about the rest of the crew.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahoy!

I am in the Eastern Timezone and late evenings (10PM EDT) are best for me or Weekends are fairly open with notice. That said there are crew members that should be afforded more accommodation. I would say find a day/time that works for Cap'n Pike and First Mate Farsight and the rest of us will fit it in as possible.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thom says that Fridays and Saturdays are also open for her... Piper says she works Saturdays, but Fridays looks good barring any unforseen events.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sunday - Thursday works only for me if the meeting would be before 6pm EST.
Friday and Saturday would be best.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My schedule is probably the most flexible out of any ones haha unfortunately so yeah pretty much any time unless it's at like 3AM on midday during the week.

then again I've been procrastinating and really should be reading tons of crap.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello guys, I think we have settled on October 1st, 10:30 PM EST. It will be a private IRC Chat channel. Reason we opted for this is because some of our invited guild leaders and members do not like to hold OOC meetings within the game itself without using a party or guild chat. I will PM the information to the channel to all of you that replied here. :)

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the info.

Pencil me in as "doubtful".

I'll try to make it, but can't make any promises.

G

gonzo2

Any of the times mentioned are fine for me. Friday evening early or late works well. I'm simply a guild member who would enjoy sitting back and listening to the conversation. Please advise if the meeting would be opened to the entire crew, captain, or not. I can always work on my rotgut and charm skills with some local wench. *wink*:gee:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guys, just an update here... the meeting was pushed forward to 10 PM EST! :) I'll ask B to resend her invites to whomever she PM'd.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That will make it more difficult for me to come (4:00 am my time). But I'm sure you'll find a solution without me.