• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Without setting fishing to 120...

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone found what quest gives a 120 fishing power scroll yet?
I have not..and been doing quests since start...

Are they even in the game?

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive done alot of quests so far and still no scrolls. :( hopefully im doing the right ones. Someday ill get that 120 Scroll :D

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone found what quest gives a 120 fishing power scroll yet?
I have not..and been doing quests since start...

Are they even in the game?
Nothing yet! :( Just did a Papua run and got for a reward.. a book! But now all my orders are 15. Great. :D I shall continue..

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have received 378 uses of various baits and 3 books as rewards, but no lava fishing pole/lobster trap, nor any powerscrolls. The quests are back to easy 10's of items now and then too.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have received 378 uses of various baits and 3 books as rewards, but no lava fishing pole/lobster trap, nor any powerscrolls. The quests are back to easy 10's of items now and then too.
Same here :( I'm worried it isn't remembering all my other completions and I'm wasting my time!

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
378! damn friend of mine did 10 and got a lava trap.

these are mine so far

10 Darkfish 15 Holy Mackerel
10 Smallmouth Bass? Order of the Dragonfish Pt 1
5 Dungeness Crab 2 Great Barracuda
10 Dungeon Chub 15 Autumn Dragonfish
10 Snaggletooth Bass 15 Great Barracuda
10 Smallmouth Bass 5 Giant Koi
10 Bluegill Sunfish 5 Yellowtail Barracuda
15 Smallmouth Bass Order of the Dragonfish Pt 1

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any luck on PSs?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No luck on any PS, but have 579 uses of assorted baits, 8 book #2, 3 book #4, one book #1 (none of book#3), a lava pole, and 2 lava lobster traps. Have been getting very few 3 part quests now, and mostly single item requests. Aren't they supposed to get progressively more difficult?

G

Gunga_Din

No luck on any PS, but have 579 uses of assorted baits, 8 book #2, 3 book #4, one book #1 (none of book#3), a lava pole, and 2 lava lobster traps. Have been getting very few 3 part quests now, and mostly single item requests. Aren't they supposed to get progressively more difficult?
Same story as me. I"m done doing these mindless quests after tonight. I've started canceling and finding orders to use up my remaining fish. At least 20 cancels and it makes no diff. I still get varying orders. I keep canceling till i get at least an over 50 fish quest to try out, but those don't improve any of the rewards. Still getting bait.

ye, well i got all this before I decided to give up. I know its sad, but I don't have the time this requires. Work, family...just can't keep trying like this. Good luck to the rest of you. The bait numbers I combined. Roughly 70 quests.

Yellow Tail Barracuda Bait: 106 Uses
Order of Dragonfish Handbook Part 1: x3
Order of Dragonfish Handbook Part 2: x4
Order of Dragonfish Handbook Part 4: x3
2 Lava Lobster Traps
3 Lava Fishing Poles
Fairy Salmon Bait: 102 Uses
Stone Crab Bait: 182 Uses
Great Barracuda Bait: 121
Holy Mackerel Bait: 74 Uses
Autumn Dragonfish Bait: 42 Uses
Giant Koi Bait: 124 Uses