• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOCartographer and EC High Seas - REMEMBER to change the UOC Path!

• Thread starter Old Man of UO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Old Man of UO

UOC is not working for me with the EC High Seas beta... is it working for anyone else? Do I need to do something to get UOC to recognize the High Seas beta?

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: UOCartographer and EC High Seas

It works for me when I use UOAssist and the classic client. But when you are sailing, it does not update your location unless you physically move your character.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

UOC is not working for me with the EC High Seas beta... is it working for anyone else? Do I need to do something to get UOC to recognize the High Seas beta?
Are you using a mod with the EC booster beta? Or did you install a mod that works with UOC in your Beta client directory?

O

Old Man of UO

Are you using a mod with the EC booster beta? Or did you install a mod that works with UOC in your Beta client directory?
DOH... I forgot to change the path to the EC High Seas beta client under the UOC options. Now it works fine.

I'll just have either change that every time or set up two separate installations of UOC.

S

Sysaro Rakshasa

I can't get UOCartographer to track my location. It ALWAYS shows me in Britain.