• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Weekend 24-27 September

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no event plans.

Seriously, none.

I do invite you to a Stygian Abyss Mini Spawn trip. My hopes is to kill enough fairy dragons and forgotten servants to collect a few Ter Mur overland treasure maps and do those as a group. I've never done a Ter Mur treasure map, and something new could be fun! The essence of diligence is nice for those who want faster casting recovery on a gem as well.

I'm also interested in essence of singularity (Acid area, useful for defense chance increase) and essence of Achievement (Demons and only demons, Abyssal Infernal entrance spawn, useful for faster casting)

If I can collect enough fellow pirates, we can hit some of the more annoying spawns (the three with fire ants. I hate fire ants.) as well.

And no, I have no specific time frame in mind. Just "whenever we're on".

Any other bright ideas?

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If we get a skilled group together, we could also visit the Stygian Dragon while we're there. I haven't seen that fellow for a long time.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I may or may not be available this weekend... something in me bones tells me "we" may have other things to do...

:thumbsup:

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Homecoming, which mean homecoming tent which gives free food!
Only good thing about homecoming.

I'll be reading as the following Tuesday I have a book quiz. But I'll try to be around.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fun!

I may spend some time in High Seas beta then, but my main plan remains the same. I have to have Kei finished before this goes live.

(And unlike the previous "finished" this time he really will be done)

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will need a bracelet imbued with the following properties:
FC1, FCR 2, SDI 12, LRC 16 and Enhance potions 25 (exactly 500 points)

I will also need a skull cap imbued, but can't remember what I need for it... a bunch of resists and a little LRC, with probably MR 1 thrown in for good measure.

I'll get you the materials for it all as soon as I find them.

As I plan on retiring Mien until further notice, I just imported her imbued armor to Kei, so no further pieces are required yet (though I am overcapped on LMC, which is kind of pointless... but I'm not worrying about that).

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may not be able to join you at 12% right now and my crap comp might screw it up.