• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tinkering] Gorgons Lens

Thor VII

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hello there

i have an issue here. i usually craft gorgons lens. but last 2 days i just craft grey gorgon lens, cant craft blue gorgon dunno why.

and yes, i use medusa scales (blue ones), cut them when shes alive).

is there a bug or am i doing something wrong and i didnt notice?

but i can tell you im sure um using blue medusa scales.

tks in advance and apologize my poor english

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have any of the normal scales anywere in your packs?

If so that is your answer make sure oyu have ONLY the bright blue medusa scales in your pack and NO others

:stretcher:

Thor VII

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Do you have any of the normal scales anywere in your packs?

If so that is your answer make sure oyu have ONLY the bright blue medusa scales in your pack and NO others

:stretcher:
tks for your answer Weins201

thats my problem. i farm again some cristals (Crystal Dust) put together with bright blue medusa and gorgon came again grey...

cant craft them blue anymore. like i said before i craft gorgon long time ago so im not novice doing this.

btw, i just have bright blue medusa scales dont have others. (so im positive im using the right ones)

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just a thought, do you have the use material color option off or on?

Thor VII

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just a thought, do you have the use material color option off or on?
hi there TullyMars

thank you very much for your help.

im afraid thats not the problem. (check picture above plz)

btw, the material color option may change it? (i play 2d)

hope you understand me :)

kind regards

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Open the tinkering menu by clicking on the tinkers tool then select the metal iron is default then at the bottom of all the metal selections is a box to not color the item. Make sure that it is set to color items

Thor VII

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Open the tinkering menu by clicking on the tinkers tool then select the metal iron is default then at the bottom of all the metal selections is a box to not color the item. Make sure that it is set to color items
Percivalgoh

thank you very much.

TullyMars

just understand you now after read percivalgoh.:blushing:

many tks guys!

cheers

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did that color choice fix the problem?

I am curious because this could lead to issues with people selling normal gorgons and calling them Medusa High end ones. Visa/Versa

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Did that color choice fix the problem?

I am curious because this could lead to issues with people selling normal gorgons and calling them Medusa High end ones. Visa/Versa
Just dont buy them if there not bright blue, repitable sellers wouldn't dream of not having the colour as they probably wont sell them if they dont look right.

Thunderz