• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Europa PVP School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since I have seen how poor is becoming the pvp level of Europa, I am gonna open a PvP school , where I am gonna teach everybody who wants how to pvp on dexer or on mage.

The basic rules, the way to 1vs1 and how to rox on field battles.

I am gonna post on here soon the first meeting... where and when it's gonna take place.

The teacher will be some of the best pkers Europa have ever had. So it's your occasion to have uber players helping you and teaching how to use Uoassist at its MAX potential.

See you soon.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*starts the countdown*

*this thread will degenerate, and be locked in... tick, tick, tick*

:)

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since I have seen how poor is becoming the pvp level of Europa, I am gonna open a PvP school , where I am gonna teach everybody who wants how to pvp on dexer or on mage.

The basic rules, the way to 1vs1 and how to rox on field battles.

I am gonna post on here soon the first meeting... where and when it's gonna take place.

The teacher will be some of the best pkers Europa have ever had. So it's your occasion to have uber players helping you and teaching how to use Uoassist at its MAX potential.

See you soon.
We had this chat with your mate (ice cast) a wee while back, Do you think you're the correct person to be teaching PvP when you advocate the use of 3rd part programs in PvP?

The sad state of PvP on Europa is all down to you and your fellow guild mates. Had you not used 3rd party program in the way you have been using them, the server would have many many more people who would be PvPing

So now that you have destroyed the PvP community, you are looking to re-build it again.

Well here is my suggestion to rebuilding the shards PvP player base:
Stop using 3rd party programs for 6 months, and watch the people come back to PvP. Instead of trying to win at all costs, try playing fair instead of hitting the Usain bolt Button when your at half life.

But I don’t think anyone from GOD guild would be the right person/people to try and help new people into PvP. Even your new recruits are using the Usain bolt Button now. How bad is that?

Blazing mate, just except the fact that you destroyed PvP on Europa and it not going to get any better until you leave. Every time you take a break the PvP picks up, so I would say if you stop the use of 3rd party programs thing may pick up. Or you can just leave and let us get on with it without you.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lordy id love to hone my pvp skills....alas 3rd party progs are a no no no

my main skill when confronted with a nasty red is...

run!!! hit the hide tab!! stealth away!! recall to safe haven!! sneak back and try again.......

V

Voiceless

blazing nice idea, maybe some tb morons start to do sth interesting, not only stay in a house, or dying against 3 god's, when they are 8.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blazing mate, just except the fact that you destroyed PvP on Europa and it not going to get any better until you leave. Every time you take a break the PvP picks up.
Thing is .... why people stop pvping when I am active? Simply because 90% of the fights I am into we kill everybody.

Do you really think that for UO there are so called "hax" that make you cast the right spells? or hit the right macros? No . It 's just philosophy of nubism man, it's the opposite of the truth.

I am offering myself to teach ppl how to play Ninja melee, Ninja archer, Tamer Dexer, Mage Tamer, Mystic Mage, Mystic Weaver, Necro Mage, Parry Mage, Bushido Mage etc

Since I know how to play all these templates in an uber way. It's simple facts. I am not related just to one template, I know how to play them all in the same uber way.

Some months ago when Europa pvp was dead, me Icecast , Chaz and Dan went to Atlantic killing loads of players, went to Catskills for a bit and killed tons too.

Gm of very famous guilds wanted to play with us and they were astonished for how well we're at pvp even with 120 ping.

LaMarkus said:
I see alot of negative posts on these boards about Blazing....so I thought Id state actual facts. He comes to Catskills....joins our guild. I've played Euro shards many American shards, and I've yet to see anyone conduct a fieldfight, outnumbered 3-1 about 13-15 people against 5, as effortlessly as he did...talk all the trash you want about this guy, maybe it stems from the frustration he causes you...but having never played Europa i'm gonna go out on a limb and say, hopefully without offending anyone, that this guy is lightyears ahead of anyone on that shard or quite possibly any other, as far as calling a heavily outnumbered field fight goes, and just simply outclassing the opposition.......his so called "superhacks" would have made no difference on a shard that I would assume hes pinging far below average on...
So I am offering myself to teach players ,who can just do stealther dismount kill at Yew, the possibility to learn how to pvp in all situations.

What I get in exchange? I get competition. I am the only one popping harrowers 4vs20 , sometimes we lost them, very often we won them.

I don't use as you always accuse me strange hax. It's just UO ASSIST macros and game mechanics related to UO. I know every single game mechanic and every single tile of Uo. I know where to teleport among walls in certain places when I am dismounted, or how to trap 2 dexers in vertical on the run among a tree and a house.

I can teach a lot and make loads of ppl enjoy pvp. This is my goal. I want ppl understand what real pvp is and why we're so good at it.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
blazing nice idea, maybe some tb morons start to do sth interesting, not only stay in a house, or dying against 3 god's, when they are 8.

I just want them to be difficult to kill. If some aren't blind , they will enjoy all this. It'll take a bit of time , since I am organizing it properly, but soon I will be ready to open the school

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone considering taking this offer should be having a read of the UCH boards. Blazing even has his own board over there :)

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blazing starting pvp school,
Someone mentioned UCH boards

This thread has more humour than this list of people can come up with on 10 years.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some months ago when Europa pvp was dead, me Icecast , Chaz and Dan went to Atlantic killing loads of players, went to Catskills for a bit and killed tons too.

yeah and when you left the Europa PvP picked up, once you came back it died away again. This is not due to the fact that you are killing people, coz the same people were dieing any way, they just didn't like to die to cheats.

Blazing Even your new recruits are now using speed hack to run away when they get to half health, if that’s the type of PvP you want to train people in we don’t need it!

If you wanted more people into PvP I challenge you to stop ALL your guild from the use of 3rd party programs. The I guarantee you that more people will come and PvP. But that means you got to learn to walk without your crutches again.

People don’t mind being killed as long as they don’t think they have been killed by a 3rd party program. See the thing is people like a challenge blazing, If you were all skill, then people could except that you're a better player and they died to the better player. People would raise to the challenge of trying to win against you as it would mean something to them. But hell they are now all talking about leaving the area of PvP if GOD comes along. Not coz they don’t want to die, it coz they don’t even want to play with GOD anymore. How sad is that? We lack the people to play with, yet some guilds are talking about not playing when your around!

So to sum it up Blazing:

People don’t like to die to cheats! That’s all it boils down to!

U

UOFree

Good Luck with the project, sadly in UO there will always be people who has to accuse others for cheating, haxing or other things. But its great to see that someone still cares about some of the aspects to the game and want to teach others.

I have not PvPed for a long long time, but I had the chance to watch Blazing and other PvPers in action several times in fel at some of the great IDOCs.

So I hope that some people will want to learn from some of the best out there but if not its their loss.

Enjoy the game aslong as you can.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please train us to be more like Gwin De, I want to know what perma statloss is like :)

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

seems like there are many that are sceptic.
I have not had any pvp action for aloooong time and I'm kind of interested.

Do you have some lessons for this old eval fencer too?
:lol:

Ofcourse all cheats and stuff is a no no.

Regards
The Scandinavian

K

Khan the Assassin

Thing is .... why people stop pvping when I am active? Simply because 90% of the fights I am into we kill everybody.

Do you really think that for UO there are so called "hax" that make you cast the right spells? or hit the right macros? No . It 's just philosophy of nubism man, it's the opposite of the truth.

I am offering myself to teach ppl how to play Ninja melee, Ninja archer, Tamer Dexer, Mage Tamer, Mystic Mage, Mystic Weaver, Necro Mage, Parry Mage, Bushido Mage etc

Since I know how to play all these templates in an uber way. It's simple facts. I am not related just to one template, I know how to play them all in the same uber way.

Gm of very famous guilds wanted to play with us and they were astonished for how well we're at pvp even with 120 ping.

So I am offering myself to teach players ,who can just do stealther dismount kill at Yew, the possibility to learn how to pvp in all situations.

What I get in exchange? I get competition. I am the only one popping harrowers 4vs20 , sometimes we lost them, very often we won them.

I don't use as you always accuse me strange hax. It's just UO ASSIST macros and game mechanics related to UO. I know every single game mechanic and every single tile of Uo. I know where to teleport among walls in certain places when I am dismounted, or how to trap 2 dexers in vertical on the run among a tree and a house.

I can teach a lot and make loads of ppl enjoy pvp. This is my goal. I want ppl understand what real pvp is and why we're so good at it.

I played on Atlantic for about a year, 10 - 11 years ago, on NTL 56k Dial up (which disconnected every 2 hours). My ping was something like 175 at that time. Thats was fun times...Order v Chaos wars etc. the best thing was I could actually make some of our American friends take a dirtnap, much to their shame when they found out I was a Brit on Dial Up :lol:

Just logged on to my old Atlantic char and was amazed at the old gear still in the bank. Even found a snow globe of sosaria in his pack haha.

S

strolch

Blazing, you should let someone who know about PvP be the teacher - me.

Regards,
Epyc

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I personally don't mind too much that you use these 3rd party apps cos i like a challenge, most of the players in GOD would be far too easy without being able to speedhack off the screen when low health.

However... It is becoming increasingly difficult to find people like minded, most of the people in my guild will refuse to play with cheaters...

So by recruiting more people to use 3rd party apps, overall it's reducing the population in fel.

Think you're making a schoolboy error here Blazing

Mervyn

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I care about the community.
Blazing dont give us your crap, if you cared about the community you would not cheat as much as you do.

Merv is miles better than you at PvP and more quaified than you to teach the tramie blues to PvP which is what he is trying to do right now!

Lastnight we had a hard time getting you to come out the house, all you 3 wanted to do was house hide. At least merv tried to PvP with us, while you hide in the house.

Go back to your make believe world, no one wants you!

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sir ragelog magnus aka winker this is stratics if u wanna flame me u may go on uch.

Let's clarify some easy points:

1) Pervyn never made one single harrower and the only one he popped with 10 players in Fire I took it with 4 Gods

2) Pervyn never won one single champ or even battle vs me

3) he is mediocre player and totally unexperienced

4) you play since 4 years maybe still u perma use stealther archer or archer : 0 knowledge of pvp

5) I asked 6 SL including you yesterday to fight me ONE versus 6 yesterday, and come to the base of SL, you all refused, I asked you to fight me in Thera and u all refused, tbh I know perfectly that I am able to kill in solo all your guild of stealthers, and since you know that too all you have left is trashtalking

6) I will be ready with the pvp school in a few , including full support of free scrolls , armour even for my enemies, plus helping to build templates and hints on how to play them all

7) avoid disturbing this thread, we all know I made you rage log about 40 times

next------>

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

seems like there are many that are sceptic.
I have not had any pvp action for aloooong time and I'm kind of interested.

Do you have some lessons for this old eval fencer too?
:lol:

Ofcourse all cheats and stuff is a no no.

Regards
The Scandinavian

sure man keep watching the forum , I will announce soon when the school will open, I will upgrade your old char too, we gonna fix some skill here and there, depending how your playstyle wants to be: very offensive, offensive and defensive, super defensive etc

see u soon

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sir ragelog magnus aka winker this is stratics if u wanna flame me u may go on uch.

Let's clarify some easy points:

1) Pervyn never made one single harrower and the only one he popped with 10 players in Fire I took it with 4 Gods

2) Pervyn never won one single champ or even battle vs me

3) he is mediocre player and totally unexperienced

4) you play since 4 years maybe still u perma use stealther archer or archer : 0 knowledge of pvp

5) I asked 6 SL including you yesterday to fight me ONE versus 6 yesterday, and come to the base of SL, you all refused, I asked you to fight me in Thera and u all refused, tbh I know perfectly that I am able to kill in solo all your guild of stealthers, and since you know that too all you have left is trashtalking

6) I will be ready with the pvp school in a few , including full support of free scrolls , armour even for my enemies, plus helping to build templates and hints on how to play them all

7) avoid disturbing this thread, we all know I made you rage log about 40 times

next------>
1) im not mangus! :blushing:

2) i mainly play a mage :blushing:

3) Mervyn > Blazing due to the fact Merv does not cheat ! :blushing:

4) no one wants to play with you in SL base with loads of para fields :blushing:

5) i play for 10 + years :blushing:

6) I dont think you know who i am! I never rage log over a stupid game... :blushing:

I guess every thing you typed was....WRONG

So i guess you had better :talktothehand: coz the face dont care :gee:

Edit: Mervyn is so good, you are now trying to copy him. He is doing what you're "TRYING" to do Now and he has many new players from tram, which he is now training and giving armor and free scrolls to.

Think of something original for yourself, rather than try copying the Great Merrvyn

K

King Frankie

Id like to see blazing duel mervyn, ah right ud lose so bad blazing. Just like you lost to Az 4 times in a row.

P

P.W.N

LOL the thought of you teaching people to pvp is making many peoples lives more interesting blazing,people are laughing with joy at the meer topic of your convo.....
Pvp in fel went down hill long since and the people who ruined it will surly not rekindle what once was great times at yew,you boast of how great your team is but yet you fail to hold your own in a 1v1 and i thought mage duel was pure mages using spells lol? not using mysta and pots oh and spellweaving :(
Im just stating that you so quick to blow your flute but your whole team speed hacks,its like winker said earlier.. people dont mind death but when you do die to cheats it makes people angry and the fact the devs are a complete sham is such a shame,i think your whole guild would fail to kill anyone if it wernt for the fact that you all cheat when your redlined or when your chasing someone down,tbh you have nothing to be proud of and it should really be tgm who should set up pvp school as they are supreme to the likes of god :)

P

P.W.N

Someone will be smashing his keys soon lol,think hes too busy in game insulting and bragging how god he is or not as the case maybe :)

:gee: :gee:

:sad3:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3 Times we owned you tonight :lol: And we took your harry from you, then walked away as we dont do the PvM stuff we leave that to you, as its all you seam good for.

Me thinks We should be doing the PvP School not you :gun:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets keep the PvP off the boards and ingame please. I'm asking nicely. Please lets not get to the point where I tick the 'locked' box :)

P

P.W.N

Not to be rude but its for the best you lock this thread lol the idea of blazing starting a pvp school is like the best joke we ever heard,if only you knew him,thnk the mods would get involved too tut tut hehe :)

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets keep the PvP off the boards and ingame please. I'm asking nicely. Please lets not get to the point where I tick the 'locked' box :)
You must have not read the topic!

Its a PvP topic! So there for it should have been locked at the start if you didn't want us to talk about PvP. I am not being rude either, but i didn't see anywhere in the stratics rules that says we cant discuss PvP events on our own shard.

If people can discuss events and PvM stuff, why cant we discuss PvP topics? Are we playing a part of the game that is taboo to talk about? Surly its discrimination when I see you all talking about events and PvM things that go on in tam, but when we talk about fel events were told to shut up. Get a grip!

Ps, I was being nice too. :smooch

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blazing you must have been needing those scrolls bad last night, to stay up to the middle of the night for them

You were easy!

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You must have not read the topic, Its a PvP topic! so there for it should have been locked at the strart if you didnt want us to talk about PvP. I am not being rude either, but i didnt see any where in the stratic rules that says we cant discuss PvP on our own shard.

Nope, there's nothing in the rules that says you can't discuss it. You just can't PvP on the board :)

By the way, do you think mods just scroll past posts they might not want to read? I read em all. Each and every one :)

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, there's nothing in the rules that says you can't discuss it. You just can't PvP on the board :)

By the way, do you think mods just scroll past posts they might not want to read? I read em all. Each and every one :)
My Bad! Some times i forget to leave the weapons at the door :stretcher:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to be rude but its for the best you lock this thread lol the idea of blazing starting a pvp school is like the best joke we ever heard,if only you knew him,thnk the mods would get involved too tut tut hehe :)

And what makes you think I DON'T know him? I'll just refer to you my first post in this thread :)

A

A Rev

My question is when is this occuring...or has it died before its started??

I for one would welcome the lessons, doesnt matter how good people think they are there is always something to learn from different playstyles (not saying im good btw)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shall we say, to put it diplomatically, that Blazing lacks a certain credibility in regards to his credentials as a competent teacher. On the other hand there is the quote about teaching by George Bernard Shaw to take into account.

George Bernard Shaw quotes and quotations

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very apt.
The one I like to use is attributed to an American baseball player I think.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At this point in my gamming career i quite like the quote from this chap that says:

We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing.

Mid 90's, I got tired of not being able to remember half the cool quotes I saw in various places, so I got a hardbacked notepad and started writing them in it. That's one to join them :)

K

King Frankie

Honestly we all know the board has rules but sometimes the truth about a person or persons has to be told otherwise more and more would fall into the same trap. Its a well known fact that God or anyone involved with God guild uses cheats to master their gameplay, not to mention the scams and the antisocial behaviour surrounding their way of playing.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The pvp school will take place soon, we're organizing with the best players on the Shard . This way we gonna have the best players of different guilds to teach in the school.

There will be different grades of students, prizes and competitions , also books written by the best players on how to use a template and which tricks and hints are best.

Regarding Frankie and Winker posts, I like to show to everybody how things really are and not how things are displayed by these players (not experienced players)

Az real 1vs1 ... quite a good offscreen, who won?

Frankie like 10 days ago flagged me with 2 other players who, to be honest, are really not good at pvp . 3vs1 in the guard zone...here was the outcome:

And Frankie who talks a lot was one of these players. I would not talk if I was him. Simple facts.

I am getting offended daily by SL members , Robin of Loxely is Sir Magnus and this sir was killed by me endless times.

I just want ppl to learn to kill players on any templates and in uber ways and very smart ones too (enjoy Magnus), they say you need haxors to kill ppl like this? I think not, just skill:

I want ppl to be able to fight 5vs15 in dungeons and win.

The ppl who insult me are the ppl I kill under 20 seconds in a 1vs1 , like Raistlin , I am defined "easy kill" and anyway here is the outcome on same templates:

I am the only GM of pvp guilds who are popping harrowers daily ... even when I have 3 ppl online. Nobody else pops harrowers anymore because they know God wins them 100% . So I am popping them to create pvp since others are scared to lose them.

Simple facts.

I want to create new pvpers , more competition.

K

King Frankie

a poker player only brags about hes wins. Lets upload some quality movies ive recorded of you speeding etc that should be proof enough about who you really are blazing.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone will take note that those screen shots have been cropped so that you can not see the cheats he uses on his task bar.

Well done blazing!

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just lol... I have milions of screens with the bar too ( print screen button mostly), it depends on how you setup official ss utility for uo, by default it makes them like that.

So much rage , and so many lies . I am offering free suits and arties, amazing thing for Europa and all you can do is talking badly because I owned you all endless times in game

Fun.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just lol... I have milions of screens with the bar too ( print screen button mostly), it depends on how you setup official ss utility for uo, by default it makes them like that.

So much rage , and so many lies . I am offering free suits and arties, amazing thing for Europa and all you can do is talking badly because I owned you all endless times in game

Fun.
This is your problem, and i am glad you have taken the opportunity to show everyone outside of the UCH forms of how deluded you are. SS with task bars, or they are worth nothing, and you know it!

Do you think EVERYONE on Europa does not know about, you and your underlings?

You are not offering free anything, other than free training in the use of 3rd party programs.

As with our encounter 3v3 on Tuesday night at brit, Its time for you to run off down the sewers again like the Rat you really are. But this time stay down there and don’t surface for air again please!

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ps, keep in mind im not mangus when your mashing the keyboard in responce :smooch

Status
Not open for further replies.