• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] If it's not broken , Why fix it?

• Thread starter CannabisKing
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

CannabisKing

Ive read most if not all the posting on the NEW T-HUNTER'S, and almost bought into it. T-hunting, back in the day was a "art" not a get rich quick toon. Sure ya can make a nice lil stash of wutnot's but......

So I pulled out the T-hunter 2 daze ago and Im here to tell ya all this. If it's not broken , Why fix it? My old T-hunter as well as many like mine still work just fine.

115 Tame\Lore
100 Vet
100 Carto
100 Locks
90 Magery
100 Mining

I havent played him in ages so I wanted to just get my feel back so I took on a level 4 fel map. Check that off the list. EASY
Then I went on to the level 5 maps and did 3 of them. Check that off the list EASY, but depends of the 1st initial spawn group.
Level 6 maps, yeah ya better sit down for some fun. Ive solo'ed every map IVE EVER DONE and just cant see why ppl are haveing such a hard time with this?

The last level 6 map I did last night did take me some time but then again with 4 AW's and PE's I really had to be tactful in finishing this one.

Loot sux's still on this maps but then again whats up with the 6 mods ring's\braclets? 6 Mods, rare? But then again it all gets turned into residue or essence.

Dumb question time, wtf why dont we have any level 6 fel maps?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maps from chests carried by monsters - that's all levels of paragon, miasma, Lurg etc, are random facet.

I got a Ter Mur level 4 from a chest looted from a paragon Cyclops at the pyramid near Honesty, and a level 6 Fel map from a titan chest in the same hunting trip.

C

CannabisKing

After I spent a few hr's kicken Miasma' butt around I got all kinda maps all over. TBH I dont think I'll keep the level 6 ISH maps, I like to mark my New Libaray right but...

Yea I just didnt know yet is all. But tks...