• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Unique/Rare Hued Clothing -- what else is out there?

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've always been an advocate for rare wearables, and in my days, I've seen some rare (or now, not so rare) hued clothing:

1. HoM White (back when they were cut up for cloth)
2. Zog Green
3. Shadowlord/Evil Mage Black
4. Europa Gold (from Europa: Member of the Royal Guard sashes)
5. Necromancer Blue (changling dupe)
6. Two-Tone Blue/Gold (unaware of the exact origin)
7. Glacial Hued
8. Two-Tone Purple/Grey (Great Lakes Extravaganza Contest robe hue)
9. The infamous "Rainbow" hue (could crash servers and is bannable)
10. Fine Sewn Wedding Dress hue (is this confirmed?)
11. Marble (new -- from Queen's Dawn skullcaps)

So, i'm sure there must be others out there.....who would care to share? Is it specific to EM items? If so, what is the name of the item?

Screenshots would also be rather helpful.

Thanks.

B

Baron_

Quest Toggled Orange cloth From turning Spools of thread into a quest item then applying to a spinning wheel to make the bolts.

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was a yellow color (not Europa Gold), which could be made by cutting up certain sashes that were given out. I will try to find a picture.

Edited to Add: Possibly Paragon Gold colored? Still looking for an example to post.

Buns Of Glory [ATL]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure the yellow/blue cloth came from that 200 luck robe - or was it 400? - reguardless it was destroyed from my knowledge but was doggy/changling duped?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure the yellow/blue cloth came from that 200 luck robe - or was it 400? - reguardless it was destroyed from my knowledge but was doggy/changling duped?
no, Relvanian Robe was lost before doggy dupe saga started.

The two toned cloth came from Pacific post new EM events. The large sales of them started at GL Rares Fest. Someone came with over 1,000 yards.