• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Bloodstone Master Thief Bracelet

• Thread starter [King_Fisher]
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

[King_Fisher]

Just got home. Apparently I missed all the fun! :gun:
I never thought in my career of a Uo thief I could steal 3 Thief Bracelets. With a combined worth of 6Billion GP. It brings a tear to my eye. *Sniff*
I'm so happy!

Congrats to the new owner(s)- display it proudly for all of Uo to see.
And congrats to Mudd!

Time to get back to work
*Cracks Knuckles*

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Speaking of this, i dont think the braclet sold for the 2bil. My understanding is that i think OmyGeds last bid was voided. So that means it only sold for 1bil or less maybe??? Anyone know what the actual price was for this item? And yes congrats to buyer and seller!

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, interesting enough that it was decided within the last 10 minutes of the auction to require a deposit of 1 billion to continue bidding, but put a high bid of 2 billion on the main page. No bigge.

Hey, I just love the fact that people would have contributed 2 billion based on the fact that they DIDN'T want me to have it.

Love the infamy.....more enjoyable to me then having the item....

*winks*

G

Gunga_Din

Speaking of this, i dont think the braclet sold for the 2bil. My understanding is that i think OmyGeds last bid was voided. So that means it only sold for 1bil or less maybe??? Anyone know what the actual price was for this item? And yes congrats to buyer and seller!
think it was around 600mil. I mean, how do you know any of the bids were real? Oblivion and Nabin were the only ones bidding.

All of his should have been void, not the last.

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Out of all the people who have ever screwed me over in this game, none of them were "known thieves". A couple of them were even "respected members of the community". The difference is that we know to watch out for people like Oblivion and Shinobi. That said, I have personally never had a problem with either of them. Ever.

I think many people are so busy guarding themselves against the "known thieves" that they completely miss the wolf in sheep's clothing. I know I've made that mistake more than once and it cost me. My advice? Be careful who you deal with. Period.

~ Kimberly of Atlantic (formerly of Napa)

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My advice? Be careful who you deal with. Period.
Exactly, you are right :)

But, please do not misunderstand that fraudulence in dealings is not a thieving act.
The roll playing thieves (of course, including me) have a proud of thieves in my mind.

Although we steal from other backpack, we never scam.
This is our creed :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Locking this thread. The original topic was locked for a reason.

If you're curious as to the final sale price of one of the items, PM the seller or buyer and ask. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.