• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] NEW MOBS THAT DROP T-MAPS

D

Drazasamus

got an adept map from raptors doin farmer nash's quest
got a devious map from miasma, as well as the chest holding the ingenious map
please add to the list so we can see this updated on the map quest page :p

D

Drazasamus

i have never gotten a lvl 5 map from miasma, only the chests with the lvl 6 map. I may just be really unlucky, or they may have started dropping recently. So that is why it is new. Miasma is dropping maps for all facets tho.

O

Old Man of UO

i have never gotten a lvl 5 map from miasma, only the chests with the lvl 6 map. I may just be really unlucky, or they may have started dropping recently. So that is why it is new. Miasma is dropping maps for all facets tho.
Miasma has always dropped LVL 5 maps in its loot, and LVL 6 in the paragon chests. In fact, I believe all paragons that drop chest will drop LVL 5 maps in the loot. The maps should now be randomized and for any facet.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oops, someone told me about Raptors. I updated its loot table on hunter's guide but forgot to update the t hunt page.
Actually doing a search for 'map' in hunter's guide kinda highlights that no one added maps for ML creatures.
On paragons in Ilsh, the rule is, if it drops a map it has the potential to drop a map one level higher.
I will try to update as many ML and SA creatures as I can. If anyone can help with that I'd appreciate it.

D

Drazasamus

guess i was really unluck then, don't know how i got that many chests without ever getting a lvl 5 map, just doesn't seem right. :(

the lava elemental was already listed under the t-map quest page :p thats where i got my first few maps for ter mur

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was very surprized when i got a lvl 1 map from a mongbat(guardian).