• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Fare Thee Well

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is with a heavy heart, I have decided to resign from being a moderator of UO Rares Collector forum.

My decision is due to the fact that real life is kicking my arse. I have too many responsibilities and something has to give. This means that I can no longer justify spending energy moderating on here.

I wish everyone the best of luck and happy collecting. Try to be nice to each other.

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goodbye for now, Tomas. I hope things lighten up for you soon.
Thanks for caring about the rares community and for taking time to moderate the rares collector forum.

BlissMarie

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for all you've done for the community, Tomas. It's been an honor to be your partner.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd say goodbye... but you live across from me, so i'll certainly see you. You've been a great mod Tomas and regardless of who is chosen as your replacement they have some big shoes to fill.

See ya around man.

Athelas [Treasure Trove] Museum, Atlantic

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Tomas

Thank you for your all effort.
Your interview was one of the most precious experience for me.

I hope your real life will be good.

Thanks again.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Definitely disheartening to see ya go

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even thought i don't play anymore. Many thanks to you Thomas for all the hard work you've put in over the years :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A resignation I have to accept with regret. You will be missed by this community. Farewell and good luck in all you do.

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was nice having you as a Moderator. Thanks for keeping us all in line!